Texas Fishing Forum

A look back in 2014!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

A look back in 2014! - 01/03/15 10:12 PM

2014 has now past but there were MEMORIES that were made that will last a lifetime. Below are just a few of the many priceless MEMORIES that were made this past year. Feel free to add your own if you have one you want to share. May 2015 be a SUPER YEAR for all. Fishing in TEXAS, it just don't get any better. fish

Posted By: Peter L.

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/03/15 10:34 PM

Wow... eeks Great memories for sure...I need to try that place for gills that you've been fishing. Man those things are hogs for sure.flehan God bless and many more memories to you sir.

Peter

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/03/15 10:40 PM

Thanks Peter for the reply! cheers The Guadalupe River all the way from New Braunfels to Gonzales is loaded with HUGE fish. coolio Everything form Bass,Gar,Cats,Crappie,and yes some very HUGE Bluegill and Redear as well. Also don't forget the Rios. dance2

Side Note: Some of those catches were made on Fayette and the Comal River! thumb
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/03/15 10:58 PM

It was indeed a great year, Chuck. I didn't get to fish with you and Mike as much as I would have liked, but our trips were fun. We'll try to do better this year. You and Fred still need to get down here so we can hit Lake Austin.
Tight lines, guys, Happy New Year and God Bless..
Posted By: Peter L.

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/03/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Thanks Peter for the reply! cheers The Guadalupe River all the way from New Braunfels to Gonzales is loaded with HUGE fish. coolio Everything form Bass,Gar,Cats,Crappie,and yes some very HUGE Bluegill and Redear as well. Also don't forget the Rios. dance2

Side Note: Some of those catches were made on Fayette and the Comal River! thumb

I'll put those areas on my bucket list for this year...... fish

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/04/15 01:11 AM

Thanks Bob and Happy New Year to you! cheers I have not heard from Mutt in a while. eeks Hope he is doing well. Yes Sir. Looking forward to fishing with you guys again. thumb

Peter: Those would be some good places to target for sure. fish
Posted By: DataHawk

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/04/15 01:21 AM

Those are some great pictures, hope your 2015 will be even better

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/04/15 10:15 AM

Thanks "Data Hawk" for the reply. thumb Hope you have a super New Year also. cheers
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/04/15 03:00 PM

Unbelievable Fishing Chuck!!!!! Thanks for sharing all you pictures, stories and knowledge this year. Wishing for a great 2015.

I see you have your game face on while cooking too. Smile Chuck, LOL!!!
Posted By: TuN3R

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/05/15 12:45 AM

Great memories great times smile Wish my 2014 was same but hoping to fish often with you all in 2015 for sure .

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/05/15 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: J-Moe
Unbelievable Fishing Chuck!!!!! Thanks for sharing all you pictures, stories and knowledge this year. Wishing for a great 2015.

I see you have your game face on while cooking too. Smile Chuck, LOL!!!

Thanks Jamie and "Tun3R" for the replies: cheers Jamie: That first picture is Bob and Mutt. coolio We had a fish fry at Bob's camp site on Canyon Lake last July. It was GREAT! food Bod is lot better looking than me. nuts Thanks for the compliment! clap "Tun3R": Yes Sir trying to fish more in 2015 would be a good thing! fish
Posted By: Olhipi

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/05/15 12:04 PM

Chuck, I've been Lazy as far as TFF but will be more active this Year , just last night Bob and I were planning a getaway to maybe Rayburn , Toledo bend, or somewhere the Crappie and Catfish are Jumping in the Boat , we want to Hook up with You and Mike and possibly Fred , maybe Rent a Cabin for a week and split the cost 4-5 ways to make it affordable for all and take Mine and Bob's new Boat and Fish our Buns off for a week. We'll get back to ya in the comming weeks, for a Spring Blowout . Tight Lines ,Mutt
Posted By: Olhipi

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/05/15 12:08 PM

P.S. Good Pic of Me and Bob.. LOL that was a Great Week of Fishing and Fellowship. Stay Safe God Bless, and Happy New Year Bud.
Posted By: metalmike

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/06/15 03:49 PM

My favorite moment fishing came when i pulled out this 11 inch rio out the creek earlier this yr.My goal is to top it this year. thumb [img:center][/img]

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/06/15 10:19 PM

Oh yeah & i recieved this for said cichlid....... [img:center][/img]
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/08/15 12:03 AM

Great post Chuck !

This has been a great fishing year for my sister and I. Great times on the water and we
are looking toward 2015 with anticipation. Many thanks to all the posters here on TFF Bluegill forum
and I hope your 2015 is prosperous !

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/08/15 03:42 PM

More memories...... [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img]

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/09/15 01:46 PM

Some super fish being posted. Thanks for sharing your catches of last year. Keep em coming!

Here is another super MEMORY. Mike's Catch&Release Lake Dunlap Crappie Record! 16.75 inches! flehan

Side Note: Would have easily gone over 3 pounds if a weight would have been taken. cheers

Posted By: Laker One

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/12/15 03:59 AM

Man you guys/gals caught some super fish! Hope 2015 we keep seeing em! woot
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/14/15 10:15 PM

Daggum !!! That is a Slabosaurus !

Awesome photograph too

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Some super fish being posted. Thanks for sharing your catches of last year. Keep em coming!

Here is another super MEMORY. Mike's Catch&Release Lake Dunlap Crappie Record! 16.75 inches! flehan

Side Note: Would have easily gone over 3 pounds if a weight would have been taken. cheers

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/18/15 10:24 AM

Great Memories! Some good ones were caught last year for sure. cheers
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/22/15 01:06 PM

Awesome fish guys and gals! Love that huge "USMC_GY's Crappie! Did you guys get a weight on that fish?

Re: A look back in 2014! - 01/27/15 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Awesome fish guys and gals! Love that huge "USMC_GY's Crappie! Did you guys get a weight on that fish?

No we did not get the weight of the fish. hmmm It would have gone about 3 pounds for sure! noidea
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: A look back in 2014! - 02/01/15 11:38 AM

Getting some Crappie with Cliff and Chuck!

Re: A look back in 2014! - 02/04/15 02:46 PM

That was an Awesome night of fishing for sure "Gitter"! hooked
Posted By: Laker One

Re: A look back in 2014! - 02/06/15 01:00 PM

Crappie,Rios,Cats,Bass,and sunnies. Awesome. woot

Side Note: Where are the TROUT! noidea
Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Re: A look back in 2014! - 02/06/15 07:23 PM

Nice pictures! Bet you could make a nice calendar out of them ...

Re: A look back in 2014! - 02/13/15 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Laker One
Crappie,Rios,Cats,Bass,and sunnies. Awesome. woot

Side Note: Where are the TROUT! noidea

Yes Sir CCH I could make a super cool calendar on past pictures! Curtis this picture is for you!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum