Texas Fishing Forum

Who's going fishing?

Posted By: Laker One

Who's going fishing? - 02/13/14 06:23 PM

Now that there is going to be some warmer weather setting in who is going fishing and where? noidea
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/13/14 10:21 PM

Will either be fishing the Comal or Dunlap Friday! hmmm I also plan on fishing somewhere Saturday. fish
Posted By: metalmike

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 12:48 AM

I went to Cally today with a friend off a boat,caught a few bluecats.But,im gonna try for sunnies on sat or sun at Cally...... thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 12:51 AM

Those big Bluegill should be biting pretty good on Cally. Let us know how you do Mike. They should be by the wall.
Posted By: Low

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 08:53 AM

I'm going to be hitting the Guad next week and possibly Mcqueeney if I have the time.
Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 10:18 AM

Somerville in morning with a couple co workers for crappie. Went today to check creeks and did ok. Early but some in there.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Low
I'm going to be hitting the Guad next week and possibly Mcqueeney if I have the time.

welcome "Low" to the Texas Fishing Forum! Looking forward to reading more of your post. cheers

Side Note: Me and one of my fishing pals will be fishing Mcqueeney Sunday Afternoon. Gonna try to find some hungry Gills. hooked
Posted By: metalmike

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 01:33 PM

Hey Banker,i wont be on the boat on Sun but,yesterday we anchored down right in front of the wall(45 ft)the depth finder would not stop beeping.Sounded like i was getting morse code.......i had a feeling they might be gills. confusedSunday i will be trying from the bank in my favorite spot for gills/rios.Last yr at this time i was catching some nice gills/hybrids.Will let you know how i do.... thumb
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/14/14 05:48 PM

Workin for me all weekend.... bang
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/15/14 01:47 PM

i am later today
not for sunnies though
Posted By: upside

Re: Who's going fishing? - 02/17/14 10:25 PM

Thursday for sure.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum