Texas Fishing Forum

Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today

Posted By: dafanman

Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/03/13 01:43 AM

Fished Dulap for a few hours this morning and caught a mixed bag, the bite was steady but not overwhelming.... all in all a good day to be out
[img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/03/13 01:51 AM

Nice ones Robert! cheers Looks like you got into some nice Redear! Also super Rios. Good job. hooked
Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/03/13 04:11 AM

Good job buddy. Those are some nice ones. You sure catch some fine fish your way.
I fished the Medina river in Bandera and I caught a few bigger ones around brush like normal but seen a dozen hogs swimming with some short bass a few feet away from the bank. Ended up not hooking any big ones.
Question,have you noticed that in your area? I'm wondering if the patterns are changing.
Posted By: dafanman

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/03/13 05:26 AM

thanks guys cheers

catfish-hunter: Tell you what I have noticed is that Dunlap seems to have had a population explosion of plecostomus....they are everywhere.. at one point I could clearly see a group of 11 of them in one area while multiple others were breaking the surface on a regular basis shocked
Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/03/13 06:02 AM

Ha,I thought only Calaveras had those! Seen one floating last year. Let kids grab the net to look at it. 10' away I smelt it. Said No,No! It looked fresh,smelt way rotten. Well over 16" long. They were mad asking why? until they smelled it.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/03/13 10:42 AM

As always Robert. Nice fish.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/05/13 12:41 PM

Love those river lakes. Nice catch.
Posted By: metalmike

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/05/13 06:18 PM

NICE... thumb
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: Dunlap shared a few of her treasures today - 10/07/13 01:06 PM

beautiful fish there ....