Texas Fishing Forum

Saturday was " CANCELED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" our first Kid fish at Boerne Lake.

Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Saturday was " CANCELED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" our first Kid fish at Boerne Lake. - 08/12/13 04:50 AM

Canceled due to swimmer get together at lake that day.Going to reschedule.Not my call,bare with us.
Like to recognize Part Time with A&J Outdoors made a donation of cool weight packages that he made and sells.He makes some great products.
BoneHead Tackle has donated his line of fishing line and some crank baits and stuff.He is an up a coming guy and sure his business is going to take off BIG.Think his products will be at Basspro soon.
Banker Always Fishing donated some gift cards for Academy. Don't need to say anything about him.Stand up man we all admire.
There are more sponsors but these are my friends that I have had contact with.Thank you others that have helped too.
Thanks Chris
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/12/13 10:57 AM

Hope the contest goes well! The idea is a great one. cheers If all goes well and I don't get scheduled to work I plan on being there. thumb
Posted By: kathryn

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/12/13 10:59 AM

Check this out!!!
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fish/mola/
Posted By: TuN3R

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/12/13 11:45 AM

Thanks chris for posting smile Can't wait to see you guys out there . PM on the way .
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/12/13 03:33 PM

I can donate five $5 gift cards from Acadamey to the contest! PM sent to "Tun3r". cheers

Side Note: 50/50 chance I can make it! nuts
Posted By: TuN3R

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/12/13 03:42 PM

Thanks Chuck and appreciate it .
Posted By: 1st Class Tackle

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/12/13 04:41 PM

Thanks everyone for your help and support we hope its going to be a big hit!!! We are expecting around 30+ people now.
Posted By: Catfish-hunter

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/13/13 02:46 PM

Ah man,looks rescheduled. Can't believe it.Thanks Banker,that is very cool of you.
Well, people don't show up Saturday or you'll see the herds of swimmers.Look like seals in the water. And we wont be there.
I still can't believe that.
Like I said its our first kids fish and is showing,bare with us.Looks like they found new ideas to make it a bigger club. Thanks,Chris
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/13/13 06:22 PM

Well that is a setback, but not the end of the event! I plan on attending either way. Knowing how much fun these gatherings are, I arrange my schedule to make sure I'll be there (whatever the new date may be).

Re: Next Saturday is our first Kid fish.Please come if near by - 08/13/13 07:41 PM

Thanks urban and everyone else!!!!

Positive attitudes lead to positive outcomes.

Thanks again to catfish-hunter for keeping up with the post's and thanks to everyone else for their support and donations. Now each person who donated something will get longer exposure of your donated items on the main post over on SAfishingforum.com and you should be donating to a much larger audience.

As the head of this front I take full responsability for any and all problems caused by the reschedule. I made a command decision and I take responsability for it. I promise all of you that its for the best of all involved.

I dont consider this a setback, its an oppertunity. It was an easy decision to reschedule once I understood that the city of Boerne and Boerne lake may want to help us with advertising cost's and planning etc. This should help make this event one of the biggest and best ever.

Again I do apologize to anyone who was inconvinienced by my decision.

Sincerely,
Alex R.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Next Saturday is" CANCELED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" our first Kid fish at Boerne Lake. - 08/14/13 05:02 AM

Hopefully you can get another date. Sounds like a super program.
Posted By: Ketchn

Re: Next Saturday is" CANCELED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" our first Kid fish at Boerne Lake. - 08/16/13 12:02 PM

sounds like it will be fun ....
Posted By: Pop1655

Re: Next Saturday is" CANCELED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" our first Kid fish at Boerne Lake. - 08/16/13 12:48 PM

Try not to pick an ACK demo day!
There are two in September.
Looking forward to being at your deal.

Re: Next Saturday is" CANCELED TILL FURTHER NOTICE" our first Kid fish at Boerne Lake. - 08/16/13 04:08 PM

The date will be set by both myself and Boerne lake hopefully during our next meeting on Monday.

I will post information over on the safishingforum.com thread as it becomes available.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped with donations etc. We have gathered a few extras already so just having more time has allowed us to have a better event.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum