Texas Fishing Forum

Float & Jig? At It Again!

Posted By: jagg

Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/10/21 06:40 PM

I was able to get back out to one of the dams and the bite was coming pretty good for being so late in fall! The Jiglyf jigs under the float was banging em out this day! hooked
Catching fish in some cold conditions isa pretty tough challenge but the tough ones are a bit more satisfying! Y'all stay safe & Stay Sunny!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/10/21 10:12 PM

Enjoyed the video Torry and some super information given. Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/11/21 02:55 AM

cool video and good advice ! you did really good under the conditions you were fishing clap
huge thanks for the shout out! too bad you lost that pink jig bang If your good maybe santa will bring you some more pink jigs hooked
stay warm stay safe!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/11/21 03:13 AM

It's so cool watching JIGLYF jigs working in Delaware! clap
I enjoyed the video jagg, stay safe and warm thumb
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/11/21 04:34 AM

As the saying goes "jiglyf jigs catch anything that swims"! Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/12/21 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Enjoyed the video Torry and some super information given. Thanks for sharing. thumb

Thanks for the support, Chuck!! Still here trying to get out there and catch some fish and give out some info that I have.

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/12/21 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by gar1970
cool video and good advice ! you did really good under the conditions you were fishing clap
huge thanks for the shout out! too bad you lost that pink jig bang If your good maybe santa will bring you some more pink jigs hooked
stay warm stay safe!

Yes indeed! That pink/gold is a killer over here, but I think its a killer everywhere. Heck, most of the colors are just plain fish catchers. If you can get it in front of a fish, the Jiglyf jigs will do the rest!!
Originally Posted by Pot licker
It's so cool watching JIGLYF jigs working in Delaware! clap
I enjoyed the video jagg, stay safe and warm thumb

That's how I feel too! There's no way I thought that that I was gonna be able to catch fish like this up here in some of these weird conditions, but I'm out here doing it! And in no small part to Leo & yourself! It's nice to have a universal tool that can really work in a ton of places and for everything that swims and bites!!
Originally Posted by Gitter Done
As the saying goes "jiglyf jigs catch anything that swims"! Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

I can attest to that! Glad you liked the vid, GD and thanks for the support!

We appreciate y'all and God Bless!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/12/21 05:28 PM

Never tried a float with a jig. Neat video and thanks for sharing. woot

Re: Float & Jig? At It Again! - 12/13/21 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Never tried a float with a jig. Neat video and thanks for sharing. woot

Now through Early Spring s about the right time to give a try in my opinion. In Spring is a great time to, but consider mixing it up a bit. Thanks for the support!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum