Texas Fishing Forum

Good Deal on baits at Walmart!

Posted By: Gitter Done

Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/24/21 02:05 PM

My local Walmart had a pretty good deal on small spinning baits and other artificial lures . All were located in two medium size boxes marked Clearance. Baits ranged from $1 to $3. Always like keeping an eye out for good tackle deals. Also the fishing section seemed to be well stocked.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/24/21 03:05 PM

Was just in my local Walmart and saw several good sales on artificial baits. Also was well stocked. Plenty of hooks and weights. To bad there is no sales on the "Bait of Champions" Worms. bang
Posted By: David Newton

Re: Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/26/21 02:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

I've never been disappointed in Walmart's fishing section. They don't have the widest variety but they always have stuff you can use.

I've sworn off buying rooster tails anywhere except Wallyworld. Nearly four bucks at BPS, three something at Academy, $2.99 at Walmart.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/26/21 12:00 PM

Picked up a nice sunfish reel at Walmart the other day. It was a Zebco open face spinning reel for $9.79, spooled with 6 lb test line. thumb
Posted By: psalty

Re: Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/26/21 02:20 PM

Ahoy Chuck, I am anxiously awaiting to hear of another record caught on that Zebco.
All the best, Ken fish

Christ Always Supplies Truth

It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering.

What’s important is that God makes the seed grow. 1 Corinthians 3:7 NLT
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/29/21 04:41 PM

Picked up three Bitsy Minnows for $9.59 total. cheers
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Good Deal on baits at Walmart! - 10/29/21 05:33 PM

picked up 2 zebco fin commander micro 33 rod and reel combos $28.88 each banana cheaper than anywhere on the web
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum