Texas Fishing Forum

Landa Park With the Boys

Posted By: Vogey

Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 02:53 AM

Searched several areas in the morning where I might be able to get the grandsons (ages 4 & 5) into a few bluegill after I picked them up from day care. Most spots had water that was running at a torid pace with all the water coming out of the springs this year. But, finally found a spot in the shade that worked. We fished from 5pm to 6 pm and ended up with 7 fish. My 1st trip with the boys, and while most of my time was spent untangling lines & getting hit in the head with drop shot weights it was well worth it. smile [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 03:28 AM

Totally "PRICELESS" ! Awesome post! Great job Grand Paw! cheers
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 04:57 AM

Love, love, love this post! Theres nothing better than fishing with the grandkids. clap
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 12:26 PM

Great post. Making memories. thumb
Posted By: catcrew68

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 05:09 PM

I love your two new fishing buddies and they're a lot better looking than your old ones!!!
Time well spent, Steve.
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 09:13 PM

To borrow one of Chuck’s phrases — “It just doesn’t get any better than that !”.

Got to say that I’m looking forward to doing the same thing with my two grandsons that are now coming up as toddlers.

Posted By: Flags

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 10:38 PM

Those 7 gills will be the best fish you see this year. It ain't about the size or the number. It is about the relevance. Well Done Grandpa!
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/12/21 11:22 PM

Awesome post! WTG grandpa clap
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/13/21 01:22 AM

Thanks all...Tomorrow I get to fish with Doc, and hopefully get some of my sanity back...Also, have to thank the makers of "juice packs". roflmao
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/13/21 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Vogey
Thanks all...Tomorrow I get to fish with Doc, and hopefully get some of my sanity back...Also, have to thank the makers of "juice packs". roflmao

The Gills better RUN! bolt
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/14/21 05:31 PM

Always love post like these . Ture fishing for sure. Great job Vogey and to your Grandsons. rockon
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Landa Park With the Boys - 08/15/21 02:56 PM

Enjoyed the post and love the pictures. Time well spent and fishing at it's best.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum