Texas Fishing Forum

The Jiglyf is the life!!

Posted By: jagg

The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/06/21 09:41 PM

Leo and Yesenia (gar1970 & Pot Licker) graced us with 2 wallets of their nice jigs and we finally got a small sliver of an opportunity to fish with them in South DE and they did not disappoint at all! We caught 6 fish in 45 minutes of actual on the water time and we both got about the same amount of bites but we were slow on the uptake. I guess we’re a bit rusty. We did better the next day; hopefully that video is coming soon. I’m really excited about their potential on the one flowing river I’ve found here in DE. I really think they’ll clean up there! If y’all haven’t given their jiglyf jigs a try, you owe it to yourself! A big thanks to Leo and Yesenia for a great line of jigs!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/07/21 01:09 AM

Yes the Jiglyf Jigs catch fish in Delaware. Enjoyed the video Torry and Sunny K. Keep up the great fishing and videos. As always thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/07/21 01:46 PM

Good times Sunny T and Sunny K. Love those out of state adventures. You have been fishing some super looking water. woot

Side Note: Catching fish on the jigs that catch anything that swims. Again cool video. coolio
Posted By: SK.

Re: The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/10/21 02:32 PM

Awesome..... Good looking jigs and catches.....
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/12/21 01:02 PM

Awesome video Sunny T and Sunny K. Love your out of state adventures. Also Gar and Pot Lickers jigs do an awesome job. hooked
Posted By: jagg

Re: The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/15/21 06:56 PM

Thanks for all the support and the love y'all! We're enjoying our time out in DE but can't wait to be back in TX full-time!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: The Jiglyf is the life!! - 07/21/21 03:26 AM

Enjoyed the video jagg and Sunny K, its so cool watching our jigs at work. Thank you both for giving JIGLYF jigs a try. cheers
Stay safe and keep sharing your adventures!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum