Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing with the king....no not Elvis

Posted By: Pot licker

Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 01:40 AM

King of gillz that is! We had the pleasure of having Chuck over today. We started off with a cup of coffee a little chitchat then off to the first spot, we call the spring. We could see lots of really nice redear. Most caught were 9+ inches. Chuck hooked on to some nice ones.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Also caught hibryd greenie, also very healthy.
[Linked Image]
Also a few bonus ditch pickles
[Linked Image]
I caught a couple, nothing big...i didnt want to get pushed in the water. roflmao
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
We moved to another spot and there Chuck walked up stream and hooked on to a few more fish.
Some fish were caught with JIGLYF jigs, some were caught with boc.
It was a good day fishing with a great friend.
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 02:49 AM

Sure glad "The King" managed to find time to strut his stuff. LOL. Those are some mighty fine looking Gillz right there. Beautiful country. Thanks a bunch Pot licker for letting us in on more exploits in God's Country. bow_down
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 03:11 AM

Thanks for sharing,... coolphotos thumb

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Catyakker
Sure glad "The King" managed to find time to strut his stuff. LOL. Those are some mighty fine looking Gillz right there. Beautiful country. Thanks a bunch Pot licker for letting us in on more exploits in God's Country. bow_down

You are very welcome Catyakker, and thank you for your reply! Yes he sure!

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by JIM SR.
Thanks for sharing,... coolphotos thumb

You are very welcome! thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 06:51 PM

Yesenia it is you and Leo's back yard that can make anyone look like a king. It has plenty of super nice water with plenty of super nice fish. As I always say you and Leo are "Living in God's Country" ! cheers

Side Note: I did see plenty of nice Rios in Bracketville. They are still staying on nest and not wanting to bite. bang Give em a few more weeks! hooked
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 08:00 PM

Nice report. thumb

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Yesenia it is you and Leo's back yard that can make anyone look like a king. It has plenty of super nice water with plenty of super nice fish. As I always say you and Leo are "Living in God's Country" ! cheers

Side Note: I did see plenty of nice Rios in Bracketville. They are still staying on nest and not wanting to bite. bang Give em a few more weeks! hooked

Thanks Chuck i agree with you. Glad you came out, maybe next time you visit the rios will be more cooperative. thumb

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/24/21 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Osbornfishing
Nice report. thumb

Thank you Osbornfishing!
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/25/21 01:48 AM

GREAT looking fish & some beautiful scenery...all worthy of ... "The King" ! Looks like you guys & gals had an awesome time...thanks for the post...
Posted By: pop r

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/25/21 12:40 PM

WTG ! Beautiful scenery and fish. I was great yawl got to spend time together doing what you both love. cheers
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/25/21 01:28 PM

Good times with friends is hard to beat! Awesome post and some awesome fish. woot

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/25/21 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Vogey
GREAT looking fish & some beautiful scenery...all worthy of ... "The King" ! Looks like you guys & gals had an awesome time...thanks for the post...

Thanks Vogey and yes we had an awesome day with Chuck! thumb

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/25/21 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by pop r
WTG ! Beautiful scenery and fish. I was great yawl got to spend time together doing what you both love. cheers

Thanks pop r!

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/25/21 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Good times with friends is hard to beat! Awesome post and some awesome fish. woot

Thanks Laker One!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fishing with the king....no not Elvis - 06/26/21 01:18 PM

Great post, great place, great fish, and some great friendships. Great job!

Side Note: Judging by all of the post seems that everybody is having a great year so far!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum