Texas Fishing Forum

Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep!

Posted By: jagg

Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 04/30/21 01:32 AM

I was debating with myself if I was gonna go try after a pretty nasty front pushed through and I decided to give it a try. The weather was fairly cold and the wind was still gusting but I still found some what of a pattern and picked up a few big Gills! My biggest 2 or 3 didn't even make the vid since the video corrupted at that time. But, we still got some deep big ones to show y'all. They are starting to get on their spawning colors too, so this next 4-6 weeks should really be interesting! Y'all stay safe and Stay Sunny!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 04/30/21 01:52 AM

Awesome video as always. Those Bluegill are the "Perfect Eating Size" ! Glad you were able to make it out. Keep those cameras rolling. Good job. thumb
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 04/30/21 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Awesome video as always. Those Bluegill are the "Perfect Eating Size" ! Glad you were able to make it out. Keep those cameras rolling. Good job. thumb

Amen. You Jag are a true inspiration thru your excellent videos. Thanks. soldier
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 04/30/21 11:45 AM

Love that post front fishing. Enjoyed the video and keep them coming. woot
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 04/30/21 07:59 PM

Nice fish and and scenery! Thanks for sharing Torry clap
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 04/30/21 08:55 PM

Great video jagg! Looks like you hit a skool of gillz thumb

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 05/02/21 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

I was highly tempted to keep about a dozen, but I want to wait till after they spawn. Quite a few DE water bodies don’t always have a successful spawn, so each successful spawn is vital. It seems every time I’m able to get out is the day a big front wants to come thru! crazy
Oh well! Gotta go when we can!

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 05/02/21 02:36 PM

Glad y’all enjoyed the scenery and the fishing! Hopefully I’m starting to get better at this and I can actually start dropping more knowledge and patterns as well!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Post Front Frenzy! Bluegills Down Deep! - 05/02/21 04:24 PM

Appreciate all of your videos, Jagg. After watching your videos, they make me want to go fishing. Nicely done.

Side Note: Vogey's videos have the same effect. They also make me want to go fishing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum