Texas Fishing Forum

White Perch under the Dam!

Posted By: jagg

White Perch under the Dam! - 04/11/21 07:07 PM

It wasn’t cold but when the wind blew through that bridge, you’d swear it was below freezing! crying
Still got on a few before the wind and cold made me pack it up! Nice to find fish at a brand new spot! Y’all stay safe and enjoy the weather!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/11/21 09:23 PM

Awesome video Torry! Looks like you were having a BLAST! Thanks for sharing. cheers

Side Note: First time I have ever seen a White Perch. thumb
Posted By: Vogey

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/12/21 02:43 AM

Torry...Don't think I have ever seen a white perch or even heard of such a thing...Thanks for the education...
Posted By: Laker One

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/12/21 11:11 AM

Enjoyed the video Jagg. Love your fishing spots. Hopefully one of these days I can load up my yak and hit the road and fish across the USA. As always thanks for sharing your adventures. woot

Side Note: Those White Perch look somewhat like a White Bass or Sand Bass. Any possible relation. noidea
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/12/21 04:08 PM

Great video as always jagg! Stay safe and warm. thumb

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/16/21 04:57 AM

I sure appreciate the love y'all! Ive definitely had to put all my research and experience to work to catch fish in a region that I've not only never fished, but never even researched or even considered fishing.

Laker One: there's fish to be caught all across our great nation! Striped Bass, White Bass and White Perch are supposed to be closely related. All in the Morone family I believe.

Chuck: Never laid eyes on White Perch in person till we got here and only heard tell of them in a few magazine articles. From what I hear, at least this stretch of the river is safe to consume fish, so hopefully a catch and cook is coming soon.

Vogey: The education is on going for all of us, Sir! Loving every second of it!

Pot Licker: Thanks for the kind words and loving seeing you guys catching a mess of fish often! You guys have great jigs and a good channel going!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/16/21 10:11 AM

Can't wait to see the Catch & Eat video. food
Posted By: Laker One

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/16/21 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by jagg
I sure appreciate the love y'all! Ive definitely had to put all my research and experience to work to catch fish in a region that I've not only never fished, but never even researched or even considered fishing.

Laker One: there's fish to be caught all across our great nation! Striped Bass, White Bass and White Perch are supposed to be closely related. All in the Morone family I believe.

Chuck: Never laid eyes on White Perch in person till we got here and only heard tell of them in a few magazine articles. From what I hear, at least this stretch of the river is safe to consume fish, so hopefully a catch and cook is coming soon.

Vogey: The education is on going for all of us, Sir! Loving every second of it!

Pot Licker: Thanks for the kind words and loving seeing you guys catching a mess of fish often! You guys have great jigs and a good channel going!

Yes Sir Jagg you are right. I had to google it. You and Sunny K are simply living the dream. You are fishing a lot of places that none of us will ever see. Keep those videos coming. Stay safe out there. woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/16/21 03:42 PM

White bass fishing in the great Northeast. Great video Jagg and thanks for sharing all of your fishing adventures. Your knowledge of all of the species and tackle you are using has been an added bonus. As always keep those videos and post coming and thanks for sharing.

Re: White Perch under the Dam! - 04/23/21 08:02 PM

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, y’all! These Spring fronts are a different beast up here in the Mid Atlantic but were still plugging away at it!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum