Texas Fishing Forum

Just Have to Brag

Posted By: Flags

Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 12:33 AM

Took the kids from my NJROTC unit to a major drill meet today. Drill meets have been hard to do since everything has been shut down but we made this one. My kids have been practicing really hard and they did me proud. They took home 14 trophies (including 8 first place trophies) and 12 medals. They won the overall meet. This does me proud because once the meet starts it is all on them. Me and the other instructor for the unit can't do anything but watch.

When you see some of the really knucklehead kids running around today remember there are some that are still dependable and focused. My kids proved that today and I just have to brag on them and their accomplishment.

Cheers Y'All
The Chief
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 12:38 AM

You are making a difference Sir. Those kids you are teaching are our future. Great reading a post like this. Huge CONGRATULATIONS ! flag soldier
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 04:08 AM

Awesome post Flags and a huge congratulations! cheer
Posted By: pop r

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 11:08 AM

Awesome job to you flags ,your instructors, and your kids for a job well done! cheers
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 11:37 AM

Fantastic. We really need some future leaders. flag
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 02:41 PM

Awesome job Flags. Congratulations to your students and staff! soldier
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 02:45 PM

Congrats on these individual and parent-child Team victories ! Well done !!
Posted By: jagg

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/11/21 06:56 PM

Train em young and they come up right! Great job, Flags!!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Just Have to Brag - 04/12/21 11:17 AM

Great post Flags. Congratulations to you, your staff, and your students. Hard work pays off! soldier
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum