Texas Fishing Forum

Perch in the Pads!

Posted By: jagg

Perch in the Pads! - 04/07/21 05:19 PM

Spring is springing! Probably gonna have to get the weedless jigs out! It’s a jungle out there! Y’all stay safe and stay Sunny!
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/07/21 06:24 PM

If that’s doesn’t make a person want to go fling out a jig, nothing will.
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/07/21 06:42 PM

Wow, a real perch. I never caught one before. What water body is that?

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/08/21 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mudshark
If that’s doesn’t make a person want to go fling out a jig, nothing will.

I appreciate I, Mudsark! It was definitely super fun!

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/08/21 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by J-Moe

Unfortunately it’s way out here in Delaware, J-Moe. Sunny K and I were stationed out here in August last year. Y’all don’t catch em all while I’m gone.
Posted By: Ranger 188

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/08/21 07:35 PM

That IS a real Perch. I’d be scaling them and frying them things up, best eating fish there is. Got to be a video from up north, definitely not S TX. Google Perch fillets, they are high dollar.
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/08/21 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by jagg
Originally Posted by J-Moe

Unfortunately it’s way out here in Delaware, J-Moe. Sunny K and I were stationed out here in August last year. Y’all don’t catch em all while I’m gone.

Cool, It's always fun exploring new waters. It's 93 here in Texas today so you should be glad you aren't here
grin
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/08/21 10:58 PM

Another great video form "Sunny T and Sunny K Productions" ! Like has already been stated above. Watching that video make you want to go fishing. thumb

Side Note: Real Perch Jerking! hooked
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/09/21 03:23 AM

That looks like so much fun!! clap
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/09/21 11:50 AM

Great video as always Jagg and Sunny K. Like Banker said. "Real Perch Jerking"! woot

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/10/21 02:41 AM

We appreciate all the views and replies, y'all! We definitely plan on having a catch and cook here shortly. We've heard that the perch are delicious. Unfortunately there's a consumption warning on most of the freshwater here, so well have to be careful. Thanks a gain y'all and feel free to check out the other vids on my channel. My San Antonio and CenTex vids seem to be getting more views right now. Y'all stay safe and stay Sunny!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Perch in the Pads! - 04/11/21 02:44 PM

Great videos as always. Good job Sunny T and Sunny K. ! Love your fishing holes in Delaware!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum