Texas Fishing Forum

Fayette 2-23-21 Video

Posted By: Vogey

Fayette 2-23-21 Video - 02/26/21 12:39 AM

Fayette 2-23-21 video
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Fayette 2-23-21 Video - 02/26/21 02:58 AM

Great video and especially the trip down memory lane at the end. Would be great to be able to go back to that lake again wouldn’t it. I have a similar memory. of a lake on the north east side of San Antonio we used to fish in the 70’s. A dream lake. I caught my first 5+ bass there. There are houses now where that lake used to be.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fayette 2-23-21 Video - 02/26/21 10:11 AM

Loved the video Steve. That slow motion action on those "Fayette Slugs" is hard to beat. Nicely done! breakdance

Side Note: Thanks for sharing some of your "Lifetime Memories" ! rockon
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fayette 2-23-21 Video - 02/26/21 02:33 PM

Watched your video last night. Great production work and simply an awesome video. Some of those clips should make your end of the year highlight video. Nice fat bass and love the ending. As always awesome job. woot

Side Note: Bluegill/Sunfish right around the corner ! hooked
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fayette 2-23-21 Video - 02/26/21 03:35 PM

Vogey I have watched almost all of your videos and for some unknown reason to me this was one of the best. The start of the video showed the record snow fall we had and the beauty of the snow over shadowed the hardships that followed. Then the battle of the rough water and wind followed by the calm waters of a cove. Catching some good solid fish and then the ending showing some FANTASTIC days gone by ! Some very good editing Vogey and one GREAT video. Like I said, to me "One of your BEST". As always thank you for sharing.
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Fayette 2-23-21 Video - 02/26/21 05:21 PM

Guys...Thank you for the nice comments on the video. To me, I had considered it to be one of my worst videos, and really considered not posting it at all...especially with all the problems I have been experiencing with onedrive this week...I guess you just never know...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum