Texas Fishing Forum

Fayette winter Fishing

Posted By: Vogey

Fayette winter Fishing - 02/11/21 04:21 PM

Just finished editing some video from this weeks trip. Got it cut down to under 15 minutes which is always my goal. I finally broke down and got one of those poles that you can attach your go pro to, and stick it in the boat light socket. It will charge the battery all day so you are not having to change out batteries every 2 hours. I will have to get another memory card because if you want to video tape all day it uses a lot of memory. There was some "operator error" on the first trip, but I think I have that all worked out now for future trips. Also included some pics, so this is really like a "best of" video for the past 3 months...Fayette Fishing Winter 2020 / 2021
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/11/21 04:41 PM

Vogey just finished watching your video. Great production and love that "slow motion action" ! Looking forward to seeing that Bluegill action this upcoming spring. Great fishing guys.
Posted By: psalty

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/11/21 04:51 PM

Just viewed and it was awesome and very professional. Better than most fishing shows. Thanks Mr. Steve ! popcorn2
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/11/21 06:23 PM

Another GREAT video from "Vogey Productions" aka the "Master of Fayette" ! Great job Steve. You and Doc are off to another great year of fishing. Looking forward to all of your future post. As always thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/11/21 07:48 PM

popcorncool video Vogey!
Posted By: choclabdog

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/12/21 02:01 AM

Great video Steve! Thanks for sharing.

PS... I was grimacing watching you and Doc fish on Tuesday knowing how cold it was out there. I wanted to bring you guys a couple of sock caps!
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/13/21 08:49 PM

Alan...As cold as it was that day...I would venture to say it wasn't nothin compared to now !

Thanks Gitter, Ken, Chuck & Yesenia...appreciate the comments.

Gitter...I am trying to learn everyone's "real name" & am missing yours ?
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/14/21 04:04 PM

It's Tom! Keep those videos rolling !
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fayette winter Fishing - 02/18/21 02:07 PM

Enjoyed the first Vogey video of the year. Good job and looking forward to watching more in 2021. woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum