Texas Fishing Forum

Tackle Report !

Posted By: Laker One

Tackle Report ! - 02/08/21 04:04 PM

Good news on the tackle shortages. I have been to two Academes, N.W. Military and Selma, Dicks New Braunfels, and two Walmart Stores, Universal City, and FM 3009 Schertz. All seemed to be well stocked with fishing tackle. This was last week. Talked with two store managers who said that tackle shipments are getting better. One Manager said that there will be some shortages throughout the year on certain items but will not be as bad as last year. coolio
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Tackle Report ! - 02/08/21 04:22 PM

Thanks for the update. banana
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Tackle Report ! - 02/08/21 05:00 PM

Good news for sure!

Side Note: Did you happen to come across any "Gold Super Dupers"?
Posted By: renegadecaderyn

Re: Tackle Report ! - 02/08/21 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Good news for sure!

I have not found any in local retail stores. You can order them online from Bass Pro (currently on sale) or Rapala.com. I've order them from both; about 1 week to get them from Rapala. Bass Pro was a bit longer, but that was a few weeks ago.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Tackle Report ! - 02/09/21 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by renegadecaderyn
Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Good news for sure!

I have not found any in local retail stores. You can order them online from Bass Pro (currently on sale) or Rapala.com. I've order them from both; about 1 week to get them from Rapala. Bass Pro was a bit longer, but that was a few weeks ago.

I have been to both Academy and Walmart and got what I have needed. Both had plenty of tackle. Also like regegadecaderyn stated Super Dupers are easily available online. Got them from Rapala. thumb
Posted By: FlyFX

Re: Tackle Report ! - 02/09/21 11:43 AM

clap thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum