Texas Fishing Forum

Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who?

Posted By: Laker One

Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 02:21 PM

Is Going Fishing. Mostly clear sky's with mild temperatures all week. No rain in the forecast. Cold front arriving for the weekend brings one day of freezing temperatures.

Stay safe and catch some fish. woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 03:07 PM

No plans this week.
Posted By: karstopo

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 03:27 PM

I sunk another crappie condo, about a dozen or so bushy 7 foot bamboo stalks flaired out, in 8 or so feet of water. Did that Friday and the fish already seem to be on it. I’ll keep checking it.

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by karstopo
I sunk another crappie condo, about a dozen or so bushy 7 foot bamboo stalks flaired out, in 8 or so feet of water. Did that Friday and the fish already seem to be on it. I’ll keep checking it.

Myself and two friends of mine have "Marked Brush Piles" that have been paying off for us BIG TIME ! We can usually catch a bunch of nice Crappie and Bluegill all year around! woot
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Originally Posted by karstopo

Myself and two friends of mine have "Marked Brush Piles" that have been paying off for us BIG TIME ! We can usually catch a bunch of nice Crappie and Bluegill all year around! woot

Working your places you fish "Pays Off" ! You guys have put your time in for sure. Lessons learned! cheers

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 03:52 PM

Will be fishing a lot this week. Going to try to catch some winter sunnies. Oh yea Rainbow Trout also. hooked
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 07:14 PM

YES ! Fishing Fayette with Doc this week...can't wait ...
Posted By: TomRom

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 01/31/21 09:04 PM

Me too. Boat trailer back in commission with new tires and had the bearings replaced. The Vault bearings were 10 years old.

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/03/21 01:22 PM

Fishing both Thursday and Friday. clap
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/03/21 03:15 PM

Fishing tomorrow woot
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/03/21 05:42 PM

Every day that I am still alive. fish
Posted By: Water Girl

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/08/21 02:51 PM

Fished yesterday.

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/08/21 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Water Girl
Fished yesterday.

How did you do? noidea

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/08/21 03:54 PM

Will be fishing hopefully two of three upcoming days off. Crappie are very active. woot

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/08/21 08:36 PM

Curtis...Don't you think it will be a little too cold, wet & windy on Thursday ? Maybe Friday, but that looks a little iffy as well...

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/11/21 05:51 AM

Is Going Fishing. Mostly clear sky's with mild temperatures all week. No rain in the forecast. Cold front arriving for the weekend brings one day of freezing temperatures.

How forecast do change ! 1 to 2 inches of rain Thursday through Friday. Next week temperatures in the teens. confused 3

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/11/21 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

How forecast do change ! 1 to 2 inches of rain Thursday through Friday. Next week temperatures in the teens. confused 3

Updated forecast this morning is saying just a little over a half inch. Another dud as far as the rain goes. Hopefully some other areas get some good soakings. Light rain falling at my house.

Re: Cold Mornings and Mild Afternoons. Who? - 02/11/21 03:45 PM

I see it will be a low of 11 degrees & high of 23 degrees in La Grange on Monday...I guess this week wasn't that bad after all chill
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum