Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Havasu question

Posted By: plumbcrazy

Lake Havasu question - 09/04/20 12:28 AM

Planning on going to Lake Havasu in mid October would like to get a guide to catch a perch as big as a frisbee any recommendations
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Havasu question - 09/04/20 12:34 AM

I have always wanted to fish Havasu. It's on my bucket list. A good friend of mine Fred aka Rionator has fished Havasu several times and has used a guide. He was catching Redear two plus pounds and over. I do not know the guide he used but Fred now fishes that lake without a guide. He stated it is well worth the trip! thumb

Side Note: I can try to get you the guides name that Fred used. Hopefully Fred will respond to your post also. cheers

Re: Lake Havasu question - 09/04/20 12:54 AM

I've been to Havasu five or six times racing stand up jet skis at the world championships with me and my son I rode up the river all the way to California on sit-down skis that was really cool we saw a lot of fish hanging out under the dock at the boat ramp where we launched the sit-downs that water is really clear and cool I love to catch one as big as a frisbee I can catch bass and catfish and crappie all day long yep definitely a bucket list send me his info

Re: Lake Havasu question - 09/04/20 12:55 AM

I've been to Havasu five or six times racing stand up jet skis at the world championships with me and my son I rode up the river all the way to California on sit-down skis that was really cool we saw a lot of fish hanging out under the dock at the boat ramp where we launched the sit-downs that water is really clear and cool I love to catch one as big as a frisbee I can catch bass and catfish and crappie all day long yep definitely a bucket list send me his info
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Lake Havasu question - 09/04/20 02:52 PM

On my bucket list also. I think the world record Redear came off of that lake. woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum