Texas Fishing Forum

New jigs for gills

Posted By: Pot licker

New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 04:19 AM

Went down to the river on Friday to try them out and they made a killing. We caught a variety of perch. We also caught a few bass.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
We caught 16 fish all together, not bad for an hour. All fish were released to swim another day.

Posted By: Curt0407

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 08:40 AM

Nice looking jigs. You two are fish catching machines. flehan
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 10:06 AM

The "Bait Masters" strike again! hooked Nice jigs and yes they seem to work as always. hooked
Posted By: Laker One

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
The "Bait Masters" strike again! hooked Nice jigs and yes they seem to work as always. hooked

Could not have said it any better! woot

Side Note:Is JIG LYF the trade name of your baits. If so I would at least get the name registered or Trade Marked, weather you decide to sell some baits or not ! I would also add the word Original . "Original JIG LYF" ! Just my two cents. 2cents

Weather you just make your jigs has a hobby or you decide to sell a few. Ether way they are "Catching Anything That Swims" ! hooked

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Curt0407
Nice looking jigs. You two are fish catching machines. flehan

Thank you Curt0407! You know i never fished till i met Leo. I was missing out! grin I think we make a pretty good team.

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 02:35 PM

Thank you Chuck!

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One

Side Note:Is JIG LYF the trade name of your baits. If so I would at least get the name registered or Trade Marked, weather you decide to sell some baits or not ! I would also add the word Original . "Original JIG LYF" ! Just my two cents. 2cents

Weather you just make your jigs has a hobby or you decide to sell a few. Ether way they are "Catching Anything That Swims" ! hooked

Thanks Laker for the kind words. Yes JIG LYF is the name of our jigs and that is a great idea! Thanks We will look into that. We do have them fore sale.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 09:21 PM

Great jigs! Weather you sell a bunch or not you still have the satisfaction knowing that they catch a very wide variety of fish in a wide variety of different water bodies. There are several bait makers on the TFF and they seem to be doing pretty good selling there product. The TFF can be a good source of potential buyers!

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/25/20 09:54 PM

Thanks Gitter Done. We are so amazed and very satisfied on how well our jigs work. I wouldnt know how to go about selling our jigs on here and not get in trouble for advertising. We are working on getting a website though!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/26/20 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Pot licker

Originally Posted by Laker One

Thanks Laker for the kind words. Yes JIG LYF is the name of our jigs and that is a great idea! Thanks We will look into that. We do have them fore sale.

Yesenia: I had a very successful security company on top of my regular job and the only thing I did for my businesses name was to get it registered. I did this at the County Court House. I registered my business 37 years ago and back then the cost was under $100.00. Getting a Trade Mark is more complicated and cost a lot more. I would simply just resister the name. That would prevent anyone else to use it. thumb

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/26/20 01:28 PM

Good advice Chuck, thank you very much! thumb
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/26/20 03:21 PM

Always having fun and catching fish,...I didnt know yall did kayaks,....!!!
Nice baits,... hooked

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/26/20 08:01 PM

Yes sir, we do kayaks too!! Thanks Jim for the reply!
Posted By: SK.

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/27/20 10:53 PM

Good lookn jigs and some fine catches they produced especially that nice Shellcracker......

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/28/20 02:04 PM

Thanks SK!
Posted By: ggoytia

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/30/20 02:11 AM

Pot Licker,
If you decide to start selling em shoot me a pm.
The adventures with the munchkin have limited me down to one from the ones you sent me.
Keeps my 4 year okd and her 5 year old BFF entertained on the blue gills on two pound test,
Posted By: trapperben

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/30/20 01:25 PM

I ordered some. Great service!

Re: New jigs for gills - 08/30/20 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by ggoytia
Pot Licker,
If you decide to start selling em shoot me a pm.
The adventures with the munchkin have limited me down to one from the ones you sent me.
Keeps my 4 year okd and her 5 year old BFF entertained on the blue gills on two pound test,

Thats awesome! Our six year old granddaughter enjoys using our jigs. Thanks for the reply ggoytia!

Side note: pm sent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum