Texas Fishing Forum

Caught some for Dinner.

Posted By: Laker One

Caught some for Dinner. - 08/15/20 10:32 AM

Caught a few for dinner my with my good buddy Jeff. Jigs inside boat slips 14 feet of water. Fished from about 8am till 11am. Caught about 20 fish. Combination of crappie and sunnies. woot

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/15/20 11:37 AM

Curtis...time to get a bigger ice chest...those slabs barely fit woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/15/20 01:38 PM

Big OL' Slabs. Good job guys.

What color jigs?
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/16/20 02:06 AM

Time to warm up the fryer. thumb
Posted By: psalty

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/16/20 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Caught a few for dinner my with my good buddy Jeff. Jigs inside boat slips 14 feet of water. Fished from about 8am till 11am. Caught about 20 fish. Combination of crappie and sunnies. woot

[Linked Image]

Reminds me of a recent reading from John 21:12 -Jesus saith unto them,"Come and dine. " This upon Him serving fried fish for breakfast.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/16/20 03:13 AM

Nice fish Curtis. As always awesome job. thumb

Side Note: How has the boat traffic been? hmmm

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/16/20 01:05 PM

Thanks for the replies. Vogey: That ice chest fits very well in my kayak. I do have a bigger one. Gitter: Chartreuse/Black. Chuck: The boat traffic was medium. During the weekends it's a circus. juggle I should say that since the virus the boat and fishing pressure has been very high. nuts
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/16/20 05:12 PM

Thanks Laker!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/17/20 02:51 AM

Yummy food
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/17/20 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Thanks for the replies. Vogey: That ice chest fits very well in my kayak. I do have a bigger one. Gitter: Chartreuse/Black. Chuck: The boat traffic was medium. During the weekends it's a circus. juggle I should say that since the virus the boat and fishing pressure has been very high. nuts

I have noticed the fishing pressure on all of my spots (exception of the private property ones) has increased a lot. Several great public spots have recently been posted by the land owners due to the trash problems left behind by people. I still have plenty of great places to fish with light pressure. I hope they stay that way. I know the private ones will! thumb

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/18/20 11:09 AM

I have been seeing plenty of boats on both Mcqueeney and Placid. Also I have been seeing a lot more kayaks on the water as well, especially in the hill country. coolio
Posted By: SK.

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/18/20 12:34 PM

You've got some of the best groceries to be had for dinner.... Nice catches.....
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Caught some for Dinner. - 08/18/20 01:08 PM

Now that's a good fishing trip banana good job!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum