Texas Fishing Forum

We Need the RAIN!

Posted By: Gitter Done

We Need the RAIN! - 07/14/20 03:51 PM

Bring on the famous Bluegill Section rain dancers. banana banana banana South and South Central Texas needs a lot! banana banana banana Getting mighty hot and dry out there. flame
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/14/20 06:29 PM

And August isn’t here yet.
Posted By: JohnF67

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/14/20 07:42 PM

Saw on the news over my lunch break that the toxic Blue/Green Algae is back at Lady Bird Lake around Red Bud Island. The lake isn't low, but water isn't flowing much from Lake Travis. I noticed when I fished this weekend that I couldn't make it all the way to the Barton Springs Pool in my Kayak and that some of the areas sheltered from current are getting scummy.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/14/20 09:15 PM

It's getting very dry out there. All the places I fish can use a lot of rain. Rivers,creeks,lakes,and ponds can use some "Down Pours"! banana banana banana (The triple Rain Dance),
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/14/20 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
It's getting very dry out there. All the places I fish can use a lot of rain. Rivers,creeks,lakes,and ponds can use some "Down Pours"! banana banana banana (The triple Rain Dance),

X2!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/15/20 01:51 PM

We need rain too, but i also feel like dancing banana bannana2 banana bannana2 banana bannana2
Posted By: Laker One

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/16/20 01:56 AM

Yes Sir it's getting very dry in both south central and south Texas. Even the hill country is super dry. Would love to see about 2 to 4 inches of rain each month for the rest of the year. banana

Side Note: Not all at one time. nuts
Posted By: Bones72

Re: We Need the RAIN! - 07/16/20 01:44 PM

It has been a very dry year. We just didn't get the rains I remember having through the winter and early spring. I also from what I remember from living here from 92-04 is that the good Lord shuts the faucet off from the 4th of July through Labor Day unless something bad was in the Gulf. I know if I dust the shotgun off for dove season no rain dance is necessary and we may just see Noah on September 1st.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum