Texas Fishing Forum

Guadalupe Grinding

Posted By: jagg

Guadalupe Grinding - 04/11/20 04:41 PM

The wife and I were able to get on Dunlap Thursday. There were a lot of people milling around and it got more crowded as the day progressed. The bite wasn’t on like I hoped but we still caught a few once we got pass the rapids. Saw a big bass landed by another yak angler.it looks like when the water is up a bit, folks are dropping jonboats in and trying their luck. Hope y’all are having a blessed Easter Weekend! Please click the like button and subscribe if you haven’t already! Once again, I appreciate all the support and the help y’all have provided!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/11/20 07:52 PM

Enjoyed the video Torry and thanks for sharing. cheers

Side Note: I used to fish Dunlap about 100 times a month. Now it's only about 2 to 3 times a month. Not like is was back then! violin

Correction Note:! 100 times a year not a month! The 2 to 3 times a month is correct! hammer
Posted By: pop r

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/11/20 11:51 PM

Enjoyed the video. thumb
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/13/20 02:38 PM

Love your videos Jagg. You keep it simple and enjoyable. There are plenty of fishing spots in Texas for sure.
Posted By: jagg

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/13/20 05:16 PM

Thank y’all for the kind words. I’m trying to make the vids more informative an not just fish catching but having trouble with the editor and sometimes the equipment doesn’t work as well as it should. But, hopefully some good stuff coming soon. Thanks again y’all!
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/13/20 08:43 PM

Thanks Jagg...Nice to see my old stompin ground...
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/14/20 01:54 PM

Been awhile since a video on Dunlap has been shown. Great work Jagg! woot

Side Note: Dunlap is getting fished HARD! nuts
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: Guadalupe Grinding - 04/15/20 09:33 PM

Nice video! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum