Texas Fishing Forum

Hope for some Rain!

Posted By: Gitter Done

Hope for some Rain! - 01/10/20 11:34 AM

Looks like we get are first shot in a longtime for some descent rain today. Forecast for local San Antonio area is saying one half to one inch rain. Some places in the hill country could get more. Forecast is saying Austin will get hammered
pretty good with a good possibility of some severe weather. Don't want anything severe just some super good rain. banana banana banana (Triple Rain Dance).
Posted By: Bones72

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/10/20 12:58 PM

I hope we get some. Watched radar yesterday and all the rain was north of I-10 and east of 35 and there was not much even that direction. It was humid enough here that the sidewalk in front of the house was wet but not a drop out of the sky and had full sun by 1530.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/10/20 02:51 PM

Just finished watching the forecast and the front is supposed to pass through quickly which means any rain even if heavy will be short lived.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/11/20 12:43 AM

There are some pretty nice thunder bumpers showing up on radar. eeks
Posted By: Bones72

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/11/20 12:59 PM

Rained for about three hours here. Pretty good frog choker but I am afraid most of it ran off. Chances again nest week. Need some slow and steady stuff to recharge everything.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/11/20 02:25 PM

Picked up three quarters of an inch in my front porch gauge. banana We can use MORE. banana (Rain Dance).
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/11/20 02:41 PM

1/2 inch here in east New Braunfels...
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/11/20 03:40 PM

Just over a half inch at my house!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Hope for some Rain! - 01/12/20 11:09 AM

3/4 " in the backyard gauge. We can use a lot more. banana banana banana (Triple Rain Dance).
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum