Texas Fishing Forum

Last Trip Before The Front

Posted By: jagg

Last Trip Before The Front - 11/13/19 11:49 PM

Was able to get out to a new section of the river before the front came blowing in. Not great numbers but we still caught some quality fish. Tried the head mount again. Still don’t have it down. The water was exceedingly cold and the bite seemed to turn on when the clouds broke and the sun came out. Probably won’t get to go out this week since my youngest is ill, but there’s always next week. For now it’s chicken noodle soup and ginger ale! Hope y’all enjoy! Feel free to ask questions or give me some pointers!
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/14/19 03:51 AM

Wow Jagg, another outstanding video. I've never fished the San Antonio River as I always envisioned it being a trash dump and I would have to carry my revolver for self defense. Dang, that is some pretty water. By the way I guess you probably know that you released perhaps, the water body weight record Guadalupe Bass. My, my, you just don't catch a Guadalupe Bass that size every day. Congratulation, and thanks for sharing your adventures. dance2
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/14/19 04:38 AM

Enjoyed the video Tory. The San Antonio River is looking mighty good. thumb

Side Note: Beautiful Guadalupe! cheers
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/14/19 02:00 PM

Love fishing the SA river! Nice video Jagg and as always thanks for sharing. woot

Side Note: That was one nice Guadalupe Bass! coolio
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/14/19 09:11 PM

Nice one Torry thumb
Posted By: psalty

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/14/19 09:26 PM

Thanks for sharing.

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/18/19 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Catyakker
Wow Jagg, another outstanding video. I've never fished the San Antonio River as I always envisioned it being a trash dump and I would have to carry my revolver for self defense. Dang, that is some pretty water. By the way I guess you probably know that you released perhaps, the water body weight record Guadalupe Bass. My, my, you just don't catch a Guadalupe Bass that size every day. Congratulation, and thanks for sharing your adventures. dance2

It’s quite possible, Catyakker. I didn’t know if there was a minimum weight for Guads so I didn’t know if it would qualify. Just means I’ll have to catch a bigger one! Still was a blast fighting that big momma!

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/18/19 04:05 AM

Thanks for all the kind words and checking out my channel and vids, y’all! It means a lot to me!
Posted By: dallee

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/18/19 04:21 AM

Nice video, thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Last Trip Before The Front - 11/18/19 02:57 PM

Enjoyed the video. Love that river fishing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum