Texas Fishing Forum

Fayette...The best of 2019

Posted By: Vogey

Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/12/19 03:12 PM

Bluegill entertainment on a cold windy winter day...Best of Fayette 2019
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/12/19 03:25 PM

Bravo,Bravo,Bravo. Nicely done Vogey! You have had one great Bluegill/Sunfish season!
Posted By: GC2656

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/12/19 04:59 PM

Very nice Vogey, can't wait to get back out there with my Grandsons next year.
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/12/19 07:01 PM

King of Fayette, you had a great year thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/13/19 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dfitz
King of Fayette, you had a great year thumb

Could not have said it any better! woot
Posted By: jagg

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/13/19 11:43 PM

Well done, Vogey! thumb

Nice to have these gems when it’s a high in the mid 40’s outside! coffee
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/14/19 03:40 AM

2019 was a very good year on Fayette !

Here's to many more !!! cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/14/19 04:41 AM

Yes Sir Steve you have had a GREAT year on Fayette! hooked You truly earned the name. "The King of Fayette"! rockon

Side Note: Now go find those winter hiding spots! hide2

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/14/19 12:14 PM

Chuck...Fayette has been in a serious funk lately with multiple turnovers & algae blooms. We cancelled our trip there week before last (Doc & Fred) on advice from the local guide Pete Dodge. I may try to get up there next week one day when the weather gets a little warmer & see what's going on.

Jagg...I hate cold weather ! This gives me something to do. Can you tell me what software you use to edit your videos ? I have been using Windows Movie Maker but it is no longer supported & has lots of problems now.

Doc...What have you been up to ?

Curtis...I mistakenly told you I fished the hwy 46 bridge pilings on Placid last week, when it was actually hwy 90 bridge. Most of the fish I caught were at the entrance to the creek down by the dam. Don't know the lake all that well, so did lots of exploring up river...had never been all the way up before...some good looking water up there...lots of rocky areas.

Thanks Gitter, Dfitz, and GC for the kind words...really appreciate the feedback...

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/14/19 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Vogey
Chuck...Fayette has been in a serious funk lately with multiple turnovers & algae blooms. We cancelled our trip there week before last (Doc & Fred) on advice from the local guide Pete Dodge. I may try to get up there next week one day when the weather gets a little warmer & see what's going on.

Jagg...I hate cold weather ! This gives me something to do. Can you tell me what software you use to edit your videos ? I have been using Windows Movie Maker but it is no longer supported & has lots of problems now.

Curtis...I mistakenly told you I fished the hwy 46 bridge pilings on Placid last week, when it was actually hwy 90 bridge. Most of the fish I caught were at the entrance to the creek down by the dam. Don't know the lake all that well, so did lots of exploring up river...had never been all the way up before...some good looking water up there...lots of rocky areas.

Thanks Gitter, Dfitz, and GC for the kind words...really appreciate the feedback...

I was going to PM you but I thought, maybe just maybe you have found another spot! noidea

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/14/19 05:23 PM

Steve: I can count on one hand the times I have fished Fayette in the late fall and winter! I can honestly say I have done poorly each time! Even got skunked one time fishing the Fred! hung

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/14/19 09:20 PM

Chuck...WHAT ! You got skunked fishing with Fred ? That's almost impossible...I bet Fred was pullin out some trebbles & weights to at least get some tilapia... roflmao

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/15/19 05:29 AM

Chuck...WHAT ! You got skunked fishing with Fred ? That's almost impossible...I bet Fred was pullin out some trebbles & weights to at least get some tilapia... roflmao

That happened three years ago during the month of February.! It was me,Fred,and a good friend of ours Manuel. Fred caught 4 fish, Manual got 1 and I got the ZERO! bang Oh well it won't be the last time! nuts

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/17/19 04:13 PM

Vogey: I was able to fish Fayette three times this year. All three times were during the summer! Myself and my friends had GREAT fishing all three times. Your Fayette post should be recognized by the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce. You truly bought out the art of fishing! Through your post anglers such as myself and my friends made that trip to Fayette. We also plan on making a lot more! Keep up the great video productions. As it has already been mentioned by others on your past post. Your videos make you want to go fishing after watching them. Thank you for sharing your FANTASTIC fishing trips! bow_down

Side Note: Looking forward to your 2020 Trips! woot

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/17/19 05:15 PM

Thanks Curtis...hoping maybe you & I can make a trip together to Fayette in 2020...
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/17/19 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One
Vogey: I was able to fish Fayette three times this year. All three times were during the summer! Myself and my friends had GREAT fishing all three times. Your Fayette post should be recognized by the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce. You truly bought out the art of fishing! Through your post anglers such as myself and my friends made that trip to Fayette. We also plan on making a lot more! Keep up the great video productions. As it has already been mentioned by others on your past post. Your videos make you want to go fishing after watching them. Thank you for sharing your FANTASTIC fishing trips! bow_down

Side Note: Looking forward to your 2020 Trips! woot

Well Stated Laker!

Re: Fayette...The best of 2019 - 11/18/19 01:52 PM

Thanks Curtis...hoping maybe you & I can make a trip together to Fayette in 2020...

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum