Texas Fishing Forum

Let's see?

Posted By: Gitter Done

Let's see? - 10/24/19 05:01 PM

Let's see if this upcoming cold front is going to give us the RAIN that is foretasted. Forecasters are saying 1 to 2 inches. banana banana (Double RAIN DANCE).

Side Note: Also forecasting some pretty strong winds. Stay safe!
Posted By: Bones72

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 12:21 AM

We are getting the rain and winds here in Killeen. Of course the wind is not so bad maybe blowing 10 to 20 mph. Rain has been spotty coming off and on since 6. I think this front will shut the rios down and if doesn't the one next week that is supposed to drop the lows near freezing certainly will.

What do ya'll fish for once the weather turns a little cooler. Personally I'm hoping things haven't changed so much since I've been gone that I can hit the crappie dock on Belton. I also hope the creek catfish will turn back on and the potted bass remain active at least for a while.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 12:58 AM

So far a light shower. Heavy stuff is on the way. Looked at a updated forecast and it is saying winds gusting to 40 mph! nuts

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 02:41 AM

2" in the back yard gauge already and it's pouring! banana

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 10:05 AM

2.5" in the gauge. Also it's COLD out side. breakdance
Posted By: Bones72

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 12:42 PM

Looks like a freeze forecasted for Halloween night here around Ft. Hood. Its 43 here now may have to take a drive and look at Texans in Parkas and stocking caps . laugh

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 03:04 PM

Three inches even in the gauge. I heard some areas in North San Antonio got 4 to 5 inches. We needed it. banana
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Let's see? - 10/25/19 04:05 PM

I had 4.25 inches in the gauge this morning. San Antonio 1604/281N

Great !!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Let's see? - 10/26/19 02:10 PM

3" on my front porch rain gauge in downtown Selma TX. banana banana

Re: Let's see? - 10/26/19 02:28 PM

Looks like we may have another good chance for some more rain this upcoming Wednesday, Thursday,and Friday! banana
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum