Texas Fishing Forum

County Line Creek Fishing

Posted By: jagg

County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 02:37 AM

My wife and I finally had some time off together so we got to do a bit of fishing together. Our good friend was able to join us for a bit after she got off work. It was a very good day indeed! We had a lot of skinny water and couldn’t find the deeper holes this day, but we still snuck up on a few and got some highlights! Hope y’all enjoy! Please like, subscribe and share if you can! Thank y’all!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 03:13 AM

The Rios are on their feeding move. Enjoyed the video Torrey. Good Job Sir! cheers Creek fishing is hard to beat. hooked
Posted By: Rionator

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 10:51 AM

Great video. Enjoyed it
Posted By: pop r

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 01:27 PM

Enjoyed the video. clap
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by pop r
Enjoyed the video. clap

Plus #1.
Posted By: Vogey

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 03:44 PM

Nice video Jagg...super beautiful spot & killer rios. I heard you mention a polarized filter for your Go Pro...I am going to have to look into that...
Posted By: Catyakker

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/05/19 05:29 PM

Wow...... dance2
Posted By: Laker One

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/06/19 12:24 PM

Love that creek fishing! My kind of fishing Jagg! Yes Sir the Rios are fat and on the move. Enjoyed the video. woot

Side Note: You need to get yourself a Kayak! hooked

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/07/19 06:03 AM

Thanks for all the kind comments y’all! Definitely been having a blast trying to get more and more content for the channel. A lot more involved than just pointing and clicking unfortunately, but we’re doing good so far.

Laker, I actually have a kayak just haven’t been able to put a video together from the yak yet. Hoping to change that this week. I hope to keep them coming for y’all!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/07/19 02:30 PM

Nice video jagg!, enjoyed it cheers
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/07/19 06:55 PM

Great video Jagg! Man that water looks awesome, so beautiful! There is just something so special about catching big ole fat rios in water like that. No other place on Earth!! Next step is to bust out with the fly rod.

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/10/19 07:57 AM

Much appreciation for your comments and support! Catching big Rios is definitely a blast. Hopefully we’ll all be able to catch a few more before the year is over with. Stay Sunny y’all!
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/10/19 07:48 PM

Well done Torry cheers
Posted By: Rionator

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/10/19 08:14 PM

Great video! enjoy watching creek fishing I wish I had good spots. I haven't been able to find anything worthwhile

Re: County Line Creek Fishing - 10/11/19 05:16 AM

PM sent Fred.

Thanks a bunch, Drew! We’re getting there slowly but surely. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum