Texas Fishing Forum

It's RAINING!

Posted By: Laker One

It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 01:51 AM

It is pouring down RAIN at my house! banana banana
Posted By: skeeterusa

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 02:41 AM

Got 18” of it in my house ! Guess it’s better than the 28” I got 2 years ago with Harvey. On the up side I’m glad some of it made it to where it was needed!!!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 02:46 AM

Have not checked my rain gauge yet but it is probably filled! banana Poured down here for about an hour straight. banana

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 03:59 AM

3" even on the front porch gauge! banana

Side Note: The Cibolo Creek got a good soaking! This should help that creek a lot! banana Also the other local water bodies should have gotten some much needed rain. banana

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by skeeterusa
Got 18” of it in my house ! Guess it’s better than the 28” I got 2 years ago with Harvey. On the up side I’m glad some of it made it to where it was needed!!!!

Been following this on the news. Stay safe!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by skeeterusa

You guys is east Texas got slammed. Praying for you ! angel2

Side Note: 3.25" in the backyard gauge. thumb
Posted By: Vogey

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 11:02 AM

Not one drop here in New Braunfels frown
Posted By: Bones72

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 12:08 PM

No rain here. Praying for the folks in the southeast.

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Vogey
Not one drop here in New Braunfels frown

This rain came out of Seguin. Looking at the radar last night it looked like two different storms came together. One huge one out of Seguin and another huge storm from the Boerne area. They both came together in northeast Bexar County. It poured at my home for about an hour and a half. Got 3" in my front porch gauge. banana
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/20/19 01:39 PM

Three and a quarter inch my house! banana
Posted By: Bones72

Re: It's RAINING! - 09/21/19 01:03 PM

Still no rain here. Weather says that we have a 70% chance this a.m. but only a few little cloud bursts to the east on the radar. Watering the grass this morning that usually works better than a rain dance.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum