Texas Fishing Forum

Taking The Plunge

Posted By: jagg

Taking The Plunge - 08/18/19 11:16 PM

Well, I’m starting to download content on my YouTube channel. Trying to share what I’ve learned and also show folks how I like to do it and hopefully I can learn some things on the way. I definitely learn a lot here and this board has helped me immensely! All the help and the knowledge on this board is second to none in my humble opinion. Thanks for all yall’s help and support. I wouldn’t have even attempted anything like this without this board being here.

I hope yall check out my channel! Please let me know of any suggestions or thoughts you may have about it. Y’all are my main focus group for sure!!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/18/19 11:26 PM

Nicely done Corey! You Sir will be showing a lot of anglers videos that will both help and promote the fishing sport! Longtime over due. Looking forward to watching more. thumb

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/19/19 01:20 AM

Thanks Chuck! That is definitely the goal! I appreciate your support, sir!

Here’s the part 2 to Medio Creek:

Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/19/19 02:47 AM

Well done Jagg. You have a wealth of knowledge to share. I still think that your posts on the following thread were the best I ever read.

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/10574927/1
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/19/19 02:09 PM

Neat videos Jagg! Congratulations on launching your U-Tube Channel. Best of luck! woot

Side Note: As already been stated. The knowledge you can share will be priceless! coolio

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/19/19 05:55 PM

I definitely appreciate all the kind words and support y’all. Gonna try and cram as much info and knowledge into the vids and still keep them entertaining! thumb

I’m glad I could help, J-moe. You definitely put it to good use for sure. Like I said, just passing on what some of the previous generations have given to me along with a lot of field work done by myself. Glad y’all could put it to use and hopefully pass it on to yall’s next generation. Thanks again yall!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/20/19 02:43 PM

Best of luck on Jagg, on your You-Tube adventure! Looking forward to watching your videos!
Posted By: taterpop

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/21/19 08:46 PM

Thanks lot of good tips .
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/21/19 11:01 PM

You got this cheers

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/22/19 06:51 AM

I appreciate the love, yall! Should have at least one vid coming this week. Just a bit of editing to finish her off.

Happy BDay, Dfitz!! happybday
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Taking The Plunge - 08/22/19 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by jagg
I appreciate the love, yall! Should have at least one vid coming this week. Just a bit of editing to finish her off.

Happy BDay, Dfitz!! happybday

Thanks Torry, looking forward to your videos! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum