Texas Fishing Forum

Pre Front Creek Fishing! 11-7-18.

Posted By: Laker One

Pre Front Creek Fishing! 11-7-18. - 11/09/18 03:19 PM

Myself and fishing buddy Jeff fished two local creeks this past Wednesday. Fish were active and we caught some good quality fish. Creek banks were muddy but drying up. Creeks were in great shape with good current. Caught Bluegill in the 8 to 9" range,Redbreast in the 7 to 9" range,several nice bass in the 1 to 4 pound range,a couple of nice Channel Cats in the 2 to 4 pound range,and a few Rios in the 7 to 9"range and a bunch of Longear in the 5 to 7" range rounded out the catch. Fish were caught using Rooster Tails,small soft plastics,Gulp Alive Night Crawlers,and Gulp Alive Minnows. Also caught a few on the fly,using a sinking Salamander,and a sinking Grasshopper. All fish were released. Love catching those active pre front creek fish. woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Pre Front Creek Fishing! 11-7-18. - 11/09/18 03:43 PM

Nice report LO! Looks like you are fishing the creeks a little more. How are the river lake conditions? Glad you guys got onto some nice fish.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Pre Front Creek Fishing! 11-7-18. - 11/10/18 11:05 AM

Nice report Curtis. cheers Creeks have been on FIRE! all year! flame

Side Note: Next Spring should be a GREAT one! hooked
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Pre Front Creek Fishing! 11-7-18. - 11/10/18 02:47 PM

After Monday I think a lot of the Rios will be in hiding and in their winter modes. hide2
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Pre Front Creek Fishing! 11-7-18. - 11/11/18 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
After Monday I think a lot of the Rios will be in hiding and in their winter modes. hide2

100 percent RIGHT! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum