Texas Fishing Forum

Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN?

Posted By: Gitter Done

Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN? - 06/28/18 01:46 PM

Summer has barley officially started. South and South Central Texas have not gotten any good RAIN since late May. Long range forecast does not look all that promising. Lake levels are also starting to go down! Hope we get some RAIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. banana (The good Ol Rain Dance!)
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN? - 06/29/18 04:03 AM

Looks like a slight chance of rain coming up around the Fourth of July! hmmm Most of the water bodies where I fish could use a GOOD DOSE of RAIN! 3 to 4 inches would be nice! banana banana(Double Rain Dance). Yes Sir a typical Texas summer! flame
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN? - 06/29/18 12:31 PM

Not going to get my hopes up! nuts You can't rely on the weatherman at all. Heck they are wrong a lot. hammer We really need the RAIN and I hope we get some good soakings soon! banana banana banana banana banana (Rain Dance five times)
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN? - 06/29/18 02:03 PM

I will keep my eyes on the forecast and hopefully we can get some good showers Sooooooon! banana
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN? - 07/01/18 01:18 PM

Slight chance we get some rain this upcoming Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday. Early Forecast is saying the three day totals will be under an inch. Any amount is better than none! We can use a nice tropical storm! banana RD.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Dog Days of Summer! When will it RAIN? - 07/03/18 09:45 PM

Forecast is saying 30 percent chance of rain Wednesday and Thursday. Friday,Saturday,and Sunday 10 to 20 percent chance of rain. Showers spotty at best. I will take anything! banana banana banana (Rain Dance times 3.)
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum