Texas Fishing Forum

Wingman

Posted By: Dfitz

Wingman - 06/04/18 12:23 PM

I am a terrible wingman for my "bro" Sunfish. Not only will I not take one for the team by entertaining the ugly one, I actively pursue interrupting their mating ceremony if she is a hottie. Take for example what I did Saturday. First I steal the woman by tricking her with the idea of a free meal. But I didn't stop there, I go back to the same piggie bank and put a hurtin' on my bro Sunnie after I stole his woman. This poor couple was just doing what their pea-brains were telling them to do, but unfortunately for them, my superior golf ball sized brain was telling me how to stop this gratuitous public display of affection. smile

Woman

Bro
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Wingman - 06/04/18 02:48 PM

Home wrecker!! Lol! Beautiful colors on them!
Posted By: Wildman of the navidad

Re: Wingman - 06/04/18 07:28 PM

whip whip whip I love when the hogs on the nest don't wanna hit so I cast past the nest draw the dinks attention reel up to the nest and the dinks follow let it drop in the nest the hogs get poed at the dinks hogs take the bait and booyahhh
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Wingman - 06/04/18 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Pot licker

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Wingman - 06/06/18 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Wildman of the navidad
whip whip whip I love when the hogs on the nest don't wanna hit so I cast past the nest draw the dinks attention reel up to the nest and the dinks follow let it drop in the nest the hogs get poed at the dinks take the bait and booyahhh

Love it! woot
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Wingman - 06/06/18 02:52 PM

Awesome! wife

Side Note: It's hard to get a fish to bite while guarding a nest! Takes some patients. Good job Fitz!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Wingman - 06/06/18 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done

Awesome! wife

Side Note: It's hard to get a fish to bite while guarding a nest! Takes some patients. Good job Fitz!

It's very hard especially with Rios! hammer You think it's hard using worms, it has to be super hard using flies! eeks
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Wingman - 06/06/18 11:42 PM

home wrecker and a polloblocker bolt OMG
Posted By: WormTrafficker

Re: Wingman - 06/07/18 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Fitz®
I am a terrible wingman for my "bro" Sunfish. Not only will I not take one for the team by entertaining the ugly one, I actively pursue interrupting their mating ceremony if she is a hottie. Take for example what I did Saturday. First I steal the woman by tricking her with the idea of a free meal. But I didn't stop there, I go back to the same piggie bank and put a hurtin' on my bro Sunnie after I stole his woman. This poor couple was just doing what their pea-brains were telling them to do, but unfortunately for them, my superior golf ball sized brain was telling me how to stop this gratuitous public display of affection. smile

Woman

Bro

Thats pretty funny. I would think your brain is at least the size of a tennis ball (haha-j/k).

Having been more of a lurker on here, just wanted to say I always enjoy your posts and creativity when sharing stories. Those fish are tiny yet still I'm entertained.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum