Texas Fishing Forum

Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week?

Posted By: Laker One

Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week? - 03/11/18 01:26 PM

Looks like cooler weather this week with temperature highs in the upper sixties. A couple of days it is going to be windy. Slight chance we may get some rain.(We need it). The question of the day is. Who is FISHING this upcoming week? noidea
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week? - 03/11/18 01:55 PM

Fished pretty hard this last week! Going to rest up for the the following week! Besides spring breakers will be all over the lakes this week!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week? - 03/11/18 02:02 PM

Will be fishing some less popular spots this week due to spring break! nuts Going to hit some creeks and maybe some smaller rivers! hmmm The wind last week was a problem and it looks like there are going to be a couple of windy days ahead. taz Going to fishing somewhere for sure! thumb
Posted By: Vogey

Re: Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week? - 03/11/18 06:56 PM

Will probably hit Dunlap on Wed...
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week? - 03/12/18 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Vogey
Will probably hit Dunlap on Wed...

Would love to know how much BOAT traffic is on the lake. Friend of mine who lives on Mcqueeney said the boat traffic was heavy with a lot of spring breakers Saturday. Sunday was to windy and hardly anyone was on the water. My days off start Wednesday and I plan on fishing some crappie spots and Bluegill holes. woot
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Cooler Weather and some Wind! Who's Fishing this week? - 03/13/18 03:28 AM

Myself and Cat Yakker fished Dunlap today. Windy but managed. Only a few wake boaters were out. The wind did play a major factor along with the front. Only managed a few sunfish and one LMB! No Carp! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum