Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Report week ending 2-11.

Posted By: Laker One

Fishing Report week ending 2-11. - 02/12/18 01:55 PM

Still catching trout in the Trail Race area of the Guadalupe River using the fly rod. Yellow sinking lady bug worked good. Crappie bite picking up upper Guadalupe. Crappie staging for spawn. Crappie were in 12 feet of water by stick-ups. Jigs Chartreuse/Pink and Chartreuse/Black are working good. Fished the Guadalupe in the Kerrville area and the fishing was slow. Picked up a couple of small bass. I think the front that came in played a huge factor. Friends of mine fished the Nueces around Three Rivers for the White Bass and only caught 15 between three of them. They saw a lot of fish on the graph but they just were not biting. Looks like some pretty good weather ahead this week. woot

Side Note: We need some RAIN! banana banana (Rain Dance)
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Fishing Report week ending 2-11. - 02/12/18 03:01 PM

Nice up date L.O. The three fronts we got last week were a roller coaster. Did you pick up any White Bass on the upper Guadalupe?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing Report week ending 2-11. - 02/12/18 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Nice up date L.O. The three fronts we got last week were a roller coaster. Did you pick up any White Bass on the upper Guadalupe?

Last week was a challenge for sure. I was fishing when the last front arrived. Had to end the trip because of the wind! Finding some nice winter Bluegill! 10 to 12 feet deep. thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing Report week ending 2-11. - 02/13/18 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done

Caught a couple but no keepers. Still early for the run!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing Report week ending 2-11. - 02/13/18 10:45 PM

The upper Guadalupe is loaded with White Bass! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum