Texas Fishing Forum

Who's Fishing?

Posted By: Laker One

Who's Fishing? - 02/02/18 11:07 AM

Looks like some cooler weather is coming in for the weekend. Days start warming up next week. There is also a chance we get a little rain!( banana banana RAIN DANCE). Who is GOING FISHING? hmmm

Side Note: I am heading out now! bolt
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/02/18 08:02 PM

Fished the Nueces (White Bass Run) this week. Do not know about next week.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/04/18 10:50 AM

Will be trying to get a couple more limits of the Rainbow Trout. Also going to hit some winter Bluegill Spots. thumb
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/04/18 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Will be trying to get a couple more limits of the Rainbow Trout. Also going to hit some winter Bluegill Spots. thumb

Trout season is coming to an end! Enjoy em while you can!
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/04/18 08:43 PM

Its sunday and we are fishing the nueces for crappie. It's slow with only 2 caught so far both caught on the same handtied jig but we have caught plenty of talapia 16 so far. This one being the biggest and of course she always catches the biggest

bang hammer
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/04/18 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: gar1970
Its sunday and we are fishing the nueces for crappie. It's slow with only 2 caught so far both caught on the same handtied jig but we have caught plenty of talapia 16 so far. This one being the biggest and of course she always catches the biggest

bang hammer

That is a HOG! Nice catch! woot

I plan on fishing on my three days off! Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday! Hitting the Sunfish/Crappie Trail. We have three fronts coming in. It's going to be a bit cooler! Chance of RAIN Tuesday and Wednesday! banana

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/05/18 10:58 AM

As I always say Leo. "Your wife is a FISHING MACHINE! That is one BIG Tilapia! thumb
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/05/18 04:54 PM

Laker one its been a crazy 2 weeks with the hot and cold temps.last weekend it was cold we fished same place same jigs caught about 30 bass and no crappie. This weekend super hot same place jigs etc and no bass and only 2 crappie.....chuck i have to agree with you 100% the student has surpassed the teacher

Re: Who's Fishing? - 02/07/18 05:02 AM

It has been one CRAZY week. One front after another. Cold/Wet and WINDY! hammer I might hit a trout spot or two. Depends on the wind! nuts

Side Note: Hope we get a good shower or two! banana (Rain Dance).
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum