Texas Fishing Forum

How Good Do you do fishing the day of a cold/warm front?

Posted By: Gitter Done

How Good Do you do fishing the day of a cold/warm front? - 01/22/18 03:48 PM

How good do you do fishing the day of a front or weather system arrival? Do you fish on days of a front or weather change?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: How Good Do you do fishing the day of a cold/warm front? - 01/22/18 05:10 PM

I usually do not do good fishing on the day of a front. I have done good on the days leading up to a front including the day right before a front. I also do good two days after a front and usually not all that good the day right after a front! I do have friends that have done good fishing the day a front arrives. thumb

Side Note: The strength of a front plays a factor on the bite also! Just my two cents. 2cents
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: How Good Do you do fishing the day of a cold/warm front? - 01/22/18 07:57 PM

I've had some incredible fishing on fronts in the Fall. More so with LM and Stripers than Sunfish.

Haven't had as good of results on fronts in the Spring. To the point I won't fish fronts or the bluebirds after during the Spring..
Posted By: Laker One

Re: How Good Do you do fishing the day of a cold/warm front? - 01/23/18 02:30 PM

I usually do not do all that well on the day of the front. I have good days the day before and a two days after a front. woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum