Texas Fishing Forum

Good Sale Alert!

Posted By: Laker One

Good Sale Alert! - 11/24/17 12:10 PM

Saw some nice inexpensive ultralight combos on clearance at the Walmart in Schertz.(FM 3009). They were Shakespeare spooled with 4 lb test line,open face spinning reel. $12.99. I picked up two for gifts. There were about seven left. I also made a trip to Acadamey(Selma) and there were no Super Duper lures or cheese bait in stock. Friend of mine was at Bass Pro Wednesday and said both Super Dupers and cheese bait were in stock there!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Good Sale Alert! - 11/24/17 02:43 PM

Bass Pro has their Tourney Ultralight Spinning Combo on sale for $44.97. They also have good sales all throughout their tackle section. Worth the trip!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Good Sale Alert! - 11/24/17 09:49 PM

I have also picked up some super ultralight combos open face spinning reels for only $9.99 at the Walmart in Uvalde. They were on sale last summer. The Walmart closest to where I live has a good selection of fishing tackle and the prices on hooks,floats,shots,Worms,etc is hard to beat. thumb

The Walmart is less than a mile form my house and easy to get in and out! Love that convenience also. cheers
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Good Sale Alert! - 11/25/17 01:56 PM

I have noticed just about on any day Walmart will have something in their tackle department on sale. They have up their game. woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum