Texas Fishing Forum

Seat cover for truck

Posted By: Hog Jaw

Seat cover for truck - 08/09/17 03:50 PM

Looking for quality seat cover
Posted By: gander

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/09/17 03:52 PM

Lots of options out there ....look online.....can go from basic covers to exact fit leather...
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/09/17 06:02 PM

Like Gander said lots of options. First you need to choose the material. I put Cal Trend digital urban camo in my Tacoma the month I bought it. 4-1/2 years in and no wear at all. Next truck I am going with Clazzio leather. Trying to get a set for my son's 4 runner but Toyota has not supplied the template for the 2 row model.
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/10/17 04:08 PM

My truck is 2017 Denali , 2500 , Crew Cab , my concern is the AC / Heat seats . Reaching out for advice . Thanks .

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/10/17 05:08 PM

try this

info@clazzio.com
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/10/17 07:34 PM

These look top notch:

seat covers
Posted By: larryvt

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/13/17 05:06 PM

I checked out seat covers for my new truck and what appeared to be one of the best was WET OKALE. These are custom made for your truck and you have many color/design options. They are made out of the same material as wetsuits and covered in nylon. They fit like original seat material and I strongly recommend them. When you check it out, make sure you go to their website and not a reseller and also order free samples as the online colors are not accurate.

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/14/17 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: larryvt
I checked out seat covers for my new truck and what appeared to be one of the best was WET OKALE. These are custom made for your truck and you have many color/design options. They are made out of the same material as wetsuits and covered in nylon. They fit like original seat material and I strongly recommend them. When you check it out, make sure you go to their website and not a reseller and also order free samples as the online colors are not accurate.
Wet Okales are fine if you like neoprene and the ultimate protection. They can be hot and not everyone likes the feel. They are great if you get in your truck wet a lot which I rarely do except for my once every 5 years fall off the boat in to the lake.
Posted By: texasbass1

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/17/17 02:40 PM

I had Marathon's in my last truck and love them. Maybe a little pricy but great seat covers.

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/
Posted By: Larry M

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/22/17 11:49 PM

I have a set of Clazzio in our daily driver Honda they are now 6 years old and look as good as new. Well worth the money and the fit is exact and look like factory seats.

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/28/17 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Larry M
I have a set of Clazzio in our daily driver Honda they are now 6 years old and look as good as new. Well worth the money and the fit is exact and look like factory seats.
I installed my fronts on Sunday. They are Clazzio's. Clazzio guy made me a great deal on a custom set with the TRD logos on the headrests. Front headrest were tough because of the shape.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/28/17 11:46 PM

Stump those look outstanding. I think I am going to need a set of those.
Posted By: anthonyhicks101

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/29/17 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'z
Stump those look outstanding. I think I am going to need a set of those.

I agree. Would you mind spiiling what you paid? They look incredible!

Re: Seat cover for truck - 08/29/17 05:45 PM

Normal price is $599 for a crewmax pickup non-custom. Custom thread adds $100 and logos another hundred. I got these at the non-custom price because I have been pushing for a set of 2 row 4runner covers and told the dude I would buy them. Up until a couple of weeks ago they did not have the templates. I have not told them yet that my son may lose his 4runner. The Clazzios go over the existing fabric whereas with Katskins you have to take the fabric off.
Posted By: gander

Re: Seat cover for truck - 09/02/17 08:30 PM

Sj those look great.I have had my eyes on Clazzio for a while now.I have 2013 CM LTD and was just going to do the front seats and match leather color the best I can.How big of a PITA were those to put on.You mentioned the headrest being a pain how about the rest.
Posted By: Larry M

Re: Seat cover for truck - 11/14/17 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Stump jumper
Originally Posted By: Larry M
I installed my fronts on Sunday. They are Clazzio's. Clazzio guy made me a great deal on a custom set with the TRD logos on the headrests. Front headrest were tough because of the shape.

Looks factory to me good job.
The guy that owns Clazzio knows what he is doing and the fit and quality are just spot on. In my opinion Clazzios are among the best upgrades Ive done to vehicles.

Re: Seat cover for truck - 11/14/17 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: gander
Sj those look great.I have had my eyes on Clazzio for a while now.I have 2013 CM LTD and was just going to do the front seats and match leather color the best I can.How big of a PITA were those to put on.You mentioned the headrest being a pain how about the rest.
the rest was not bad at all. I recommend pulling the back seats out since Toyota decided not to give us a fold down back. Not sure how you would do the back seats without pulling. The CMs are easy but have heard the DCs are harder. 4 bolts on each seat bottom and done. It helps to have 2 people to get the larger piece back in the cab. put the covers in the sun to heat them up and whatever you do do not try to heat them up in a dryer even on lowest setting.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum