Texas Fishing Forum

Is there an honest Dodge dealership?

Posted By: lenahorse

Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/25/17 02:54 AM

Well after 3-4 day of looking at trucks tomorrow will tell, so far east of Dallas I have spent many hours searching for one to no avail. I could sure list one not backing up what they say to get you there..
Getting really sick of it.
Posted By: THF_BigPig

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/25/17 04:27 AM

Avoid Randall Noe at all costs. Went there to buy a gently used Ram 2500. Drive it home, took it back the next morning and told them to clean it and we would talk numbers throughout the day. By 10am we had settled on pricing and finances via the phone, sales manager called to thank me at lunch time and told me truck is being satiated. Got off at 5pm and was in my way, a 1.5 hour drive, at 6pm I get a call from my salesman, they sold the truck to somebody else. Was told he provided a better deal. They had already ran my credit and I had signed he finance paper work. They wanted to "find" me another truck, I told them to f*** off
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/25/17 03:41 PM

Unbelievable, very unethical....what's wrong with people? Oh, money....greed....I hate hearing stories like this.
Posted By: THF_BigPig

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/25/17 04:48 PM

It all worked out. I found the exact same truck in Houston the next day for a couple thousand less and fewer miles.

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/26/17 01:44 AM

I will say Josh at Greenville Dodge is an honest salesman, 100% everything he said was correct I cant say that for the one west of me. Salesman was great, not management, I guess it is too close to Dallas.

Bought at Greenville. I had not bought a vehicle since 2003 but not much has changed at dealerships or those who run them.
Posted By: Mac Town Fuzz

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/26/17 01:46 PM

I've always heard good things about Bonham dodge. I don't have any personal experience though.

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/27/17 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Mac Town Fuzz
I've always heard good things about Bonham dodge. I don't have any personal experience though.

Have heard the same about Bonham but wanted to stay close to home, Greenville was very good. Did what they said they would with no hassel or BS. Cant say much for the dealership by Ray Hubbard, I do know I would never go back or send anyone there.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 03/27/17 10:26 AM

Originally Posted By: lenahorse

Have heard the same about Bonham but wanted to stay close to home, Greenville was very good. Did what they said they would with no hassel or BS. Cant say much for the dealership by Ray Hubbard, I do know I would never go back or send anyone there.
don't care much for the Ford dealer there either. Told me Bronco was worthless. I sold that worthless Bronco for $8500. I have used Dodge dealer for parts and they treated me good when I wanted to return an unused window switch for daughters Liberty
Posted By: CBoone

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/06/17 04:27 PM

I hate Bonham Dodge and will never set foot there ever again. Several years back went up there to look at a truck - lied to me and said were there on the deal, filled out the credit app, then realized we weren't even close. Said give me my keys back and DO NOT run my credit - this ain't going to work. Took 30 minutes to get my keys back - it finally got a bit ugly - and come to find out they ran my credit anyways the NEXT day. Won't deal with them or Greenville for that matter since they're the same owner.

With that said - I've only used their service dept for warranty work - I've heard good things about the Dodge dealer on I-20 in Canton. Unfortunately - they are I believe linked to Randall Noe - who I won't do business with either based upon reviews. I've heard decent things about the dealer in Mineola.
Posted By: glenls

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/08/17 06:48 AM

If you want to drive. Oviedo Dodge. La Grange Tx. Ask for the owner, Johnny. Most honest one I've ever found.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/09/17 12:16 AM

Worked for dealers most of my life. No such thing as a totally honest dealer, nature of the business.
However, some are better than others and some are just flat-out thieves.
Do your homework before you ever step into a dealership. I've bought 2 trucks over the phone but I knew EXACTLY what I wanted and what I was going to pay before I ever stepped into the dealership. Did have some minor issues with the finance guy on one of them, he was insistent on trying to up-sell me on worthless [censored].
I know several people who like dealing with guys in Mineola. Never dealt with them on a car deal myself.
Posted By: KyleW

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/11/17 12:22 AM

We bought a '15 Laramie Longhorn from Bonham new year's day of 2016. Excellent customer service, and gave us the 0% financing as well as the other discounts to get the sale. Easiest dealership we have worked with.
Posted By: nitroslim

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/11/17 01:02 AM

Rumor has it you can contact monte coon about a new dodge also. Give it a shot.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/19/17 01:08 AM

Conversation about finding an "honest" car dealer makes me chuckle. For every dealership, there will be a 100 people bragging about it and another 100 cussing it.
Posted By: KyleW

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/19/17 01:14 PM

I think the key on dealerships is the rep you deal with, not so much which dealership you use. I can't remember the guys name who we dealt with at Bonham, but he was a no BS type and told it how it was, yet i have a friend who bought from them and they were miserable to work with.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/19/17 02:58 PM

Its been 18 years but I had a really good truck buying experience with Bonham Dodge.

I had priced trucks in several dealerships in the metromess and tried to get a "deal". I called Bonham and they would not deal over the phone which was normal and I understood. They said drive up so I did. I picked the truck I liked and they came up with a price that was thousands of dollars below anyone close to home. Went in around 3 and were out by 5:30.

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 04/22/17 02:58 AM

So far very pleased with 17 Dodge I have had 2 calls from dealer to see if all ok, everything Greenville said was correct which sure was not the case at the one west of me in Rockwall, I knew when they told me Greenville will not sell for that it was time to leave which I did so, went to Greenville and bought it. I spent 5 total hrs in Rockwall for nothing, 2 hrs in Greenville and could not have treated any better.
Posted By: FWFish

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 06/05/17 02:13 PM

Stanley CDJR in Gatesville was good to work with, small town dealership

Re: Is there an honest Dodge dealership? - 06/07/17 01:25 PM

I will still have to give Greenville a plug here as they stood up to everything they said, nothing like Rockwall which sure did not.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum