Texas Fishing Forum

LAKE RECORD DRUM

Posted By: Crappie Cadillac Cpt.

LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/03/14 07:49 AM

YouTube LAKE RECORD DRUM 10.38 LBS... having trouble posting pictures at the moment sorry.. this is the best I can do right now. .. but I have PROOF. :-) Thats my 12 1/2 boot in the video next to the drum..so u can c how big it was..and TPWD paperwork showing its a LAKE RECORD. For more info go to catching big drum...
Posted By: dmunsie

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/04/14 07:01 AM

Posted By: Ketchn

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/04/14 12:48 PM

that's a biggun for sure !
what lake ?

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/05/14 04:10 PM

LAKE HOUSTON i lanch at B.J.s marina. :-) :-) :-) Not PONDEROSA..... the owner is a MONEY hungry prick... theres a pay box at the lanch and I went camping for the weekend and got droped off I payed for 1 lanch and lanched the boat and my buddy got in the boat and set off on our weekend trip and my ol lady went bak home w the truck and trailer.. well on the third day we pull up to the marina and wait 10 min for my ol lady to show up and she gets there and we pull the boat out and as soon as we start loadin up This GUY came runin down to us and say we are TRESPASSING and and I asked wat we did and he said we did not pay and I told him we paid friday and this was sunday my boat was in the water all weekend. I told him to check the box and he told me no.. I said to him we paid and he replied "im callin the police" I said to him ill pay u and he said "no yall are going to jail yellin and laughin and his wife came out and he told his wife to get my gun... I felt ive done nothing wrong so I sat for 1 1/2 for the cops to finally come they show up and the owner was still yellin ands screamin at me and the officer got his siide of the story and mine aswell a d the officer told me I can go he believed me and said this guy is "NUTS" so I left and will never use that lanch EVER AGAIN... all that over $7 .. and I tried to g ive him another $7 to use the ramp and he refused it.

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/05/14 04:17 PM

This GUY sits in his truck and watchs everything and has a gun and is "nuts " so everyone at Lake Houston LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY ... he is a weirdo. .
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/05/14 04:40 PM

Sorry to hear about your troubles at the ramp. nuts Remember the good things and don't let that incident take away form your SUPER CATCH! eeks Nice fish and Congratulations on your pending record fish. cheers
Posted By: Laker One

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/06/14 05:57 AM

Nice Catch and Congrats on your record. woot

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/06/14 07:21 PM

Thank you .
Posted By: greentumater

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/07/14 11:36 AM

Nice drum! I've also been held for trespassing by a gun weilding lawyer who claimed to own onion creek.I thought I was just out for fresh air and a little exercise kayaking onion creek about 30 years ago. I mistakenly thought that navigable waters we ok to kayak.He claimed that since he damned up the creek at his property that it wasn't navivigable any more.His game warden friend was called in for support.I was set free also after we discussed the issue for about 15 minutes standing next to his bass boat with large outboard motor docked at his property.
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: LAKE RECORD DRUM - 04/07/14 12:59 PM

cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum