Texas Fishing Forum

Big Fishes ! Mekong Catfish Siamese Carp and Arapaima and foods- Fishing Thailand 2022-BKKGUY

Posted By: bkkguy

Big Fishes ! Mekong Catfish Siamese Carp and Arapaima and foods- Fishing Thailand 2022-BKKGUY - 07/17/22 01:37 PM

Hi guys !

Here are my recent fishing trips with my customers.
They are from Australia , Malaysia and Singapore.
Thailand borders and airports already opened up. Many tourists are flocking to Thailand for holiday vacation and fishing.
Thailand is not only popular for mega freshwater fishing, also for their delicious Thai foods and beautiful scenery beaches.

If you guys are on holiday in Thailand, give us a call we will give you unforgettable fishing trips.
From wild snakehead , goonch , mahseer fishing in the lakes to the exotic predators fishing , Thailand has one of the best fishing place in Asia.

Angler from Singapore-
Massive Arapaima gigas also known as pirarucu landed.

Malaysia fishermen- Massive Mekong Catfish and Siamese carp

Australia fishermen- Massive Mekong Catfish and Siamese Carp

Attached picture eeee.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Attached picture 1.jpg
Attached picture 3.jpg
Attached picture 4.jpg
Attached picture nnnnn.jpg
Attached picture 3.jpg
Attached picture 4.jpg
Attached picture 11.jpg
Attached picture 4.jpg
Attached picture 10.jpg
Attached picture 15.jpg
Attached picture 16.jpg
Attached picture 17.jpg
Attached picture 3.jpg
Attached picture 14.jpg
Attached picture 23.jpg
Attached picture 26.jpg
Attached picture 21.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Big Fishes ! Mekong Catfish Siamese Carp and Arapaima and foods- Fishing Thailand 2022-BKKGUY - 07/18/22 11:30 PM

You are catching some BIG FISH! Love your post and videos. As always. Thanks for sharing. flehan
Posted By: bkkguy

Re: Big Fishes ! Mekong Catfish Siamese Carp and Arapaima and foods- Fishing Thailand 2022-BKKGUY - 07/20/22 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
You are catching some BIG FISH! Love your post and videos. As always. Thanks for sharing. flehan

Thanks for enjoying my posting.
cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum