Texas Fishing Forum

Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!!

Posted By: LoneStarCarper

Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 01:11 AM

Nice to be back home, looks like you guys have kept the place up pretty nice in my absence!
Posted By: TXMulti-Species

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 01:11 AM

cheers
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 01:54 AM

I don’t know. I was never on Facebook. However , this is a great site. roflmao
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Osbornfishing
I don’t know. I was never on Facebook. However , this is a great site. roflmao

^^THIS^^
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 03:59 PM

Long time no see. Welcome home.
Posted By: whiterockjesse

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 05:46 PM

The " MAN " returns !
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by LoneStarCarper
Nice to be back home, looks like you guys have kept the place up pretty nice in my absence!

welcome Back! Now if Stardust, Scott Evil, Pond Bass, and more of the oldies would come back this section would really take off! coolio

Side Note: A bunch of anglers kept up the Carp Section pretty good and as a result it is still holding on. Tx Multi Species and others have posted some HUGE fish over the years. rockon
Posted By: whiterockjesse

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

welcome Back! Now if Stardust, Scott Evil, Pond Bass, and more of the oldies would come back this section would really take off! coolio

Side Note: A bunch of anglers kept up the Carp Section pretty good and as a result it is still holding on. Tx Multi Species and others have posted some HUGE fish over the years. rockon

.lol....I think it was Starless !
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 01/28/21 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by whiterockjesse
Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

.lol....I think it was Starless !

Yes Sir you are right. I also should you have added your name to the list. You have posted some mighty fine fish back the days. thumb
Posted By: dmunsie

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 03/03/21 11:07 AM

Old dudes rock.
Posted By: ScottEvil

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 03/04/21 07:57 PM

I'm still here, just lurking mostly. Life gets in the way sometimes.
Posted By: Droyhef

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 03/06/21 02:51 PM

Lurker
Posted By: buffaloman chris

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 03/29/21 04:28 AM

welcome back! i also just lurk around these days
Posted By: SOCALCARPER

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/05/21 08:06 PM

cheers
Posted By: DHFisher

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/07/21 06:41 PM

Y'all still fish for these carps and buffalo carps?
Posted By: MinMirny

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/08/21 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by DHFisher
Y'all still fish for these carps and buffalo carps?

... and mirror carps, and koi carps, and ghost carps, and grass carps, and crucian carps.... banana
Posted By: Paul Swider

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/16/21 08:52 PM

Wow....see some old names popping up smile
Posted By: CoC Angler

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/22/21 01:34 PM

Nice to see some familiar faces posting cheers
Posted By: sdbrison

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/28/21 06:23 AM

Is it OK to spear/shoot them or is that a different forum?
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 04/28/21 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by sdbrison
Is it OK to spear/shoot them or is that a different forum?

not in this section, the open or THF thumb
Posted By: fwbret/txfishes

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 12/07/21 08:04 PM

I'm a lurker on and off.

I did see Starless Dragon put some redfish on the sand a couple weekends ago, if that counts for anything.
Posted By: greentumater

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 12/09/21 02:26 AM

Darn toot'in it counts!
Posted By: greentumater

Re: Is this where we come to talk about carp fishing when we are done with Facebook!! - 12/09/21 04:20 AM

I figured Starless had died or was in the state pen. Hey even if he was using cut carp for bait, redfish have to eat too! Glad the mystery man has been sighted this decade and hopefully well! Just like to add I always enjoyed his post and was glad to have met you and Justin( Starless) and Donny briefly at Emma Long probably back around 2012.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum