Texas Fishing Forum

Carp Angler's Group (CAG) Subscription - Worth It?

Posted By: TXMulti-Species

Carp Angler's Group (CAG) Subscription - Worth It? - 02/06/18 04:46 AM

Unfortunately this forum isn't exactly as active as I'd like, and I was wondering if anyone here has ever used CAG before. Is it worth it to pay $25/yr? I know it's not exactly expensive, but I'd rather not [expletive deleted] away my money. They've still got the guest forums, but I'm sure all the good stuff is behind the paywall. Thanks for the help!
Posted By: Dale Holmes

Re: Carp Angler's Group (CAG) Subscription - Worth It? - 02/10/18 04:00 AM

I've been a CAG member for years. I was a complete beginner when I first joined and I learned so much that I now automatically renew. My advice would be to join for a year and determine after a year whether it was worth it for you. The CAG forum is not as active as it used to be but I still go there every day.
Posted By: TXMulti-Species

Re: Carp Angler's Group (CAG) Subscription - Worth It? - 02/12/18 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Dale Holmes
I've been a CAG member for years. I was a complete beginner when I first joined and I learned so much that I now automatically renew. My advice would be to join for a year and determine after a year whether it was worth it for you. The CAG forum is not as active as it used to be but I still go there every day.

Thanks! I figure I'll give it a shot, 25's not too bad. I'll probably be there every day for a good while scouring for more info.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum