Texas Fishing Forum

Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express

Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/22/17 06:45 PM

For those who don't read all threads...
Well the man the legend himself Jimmy Houston came to see me again to do another show. No wind for the first half of the trip but we still put some good fish together and then after the wind got up it got even better. I will let everybody know when the show is going to air but it will be a good one I did take some pics and I'll share em with you now. I'm proud to say that Jimmy is a great person and also a good friend and I am honored every time to fish with him.

Posted By: northdallasfisherman

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/23/17 01:40 AM

Way to go you guys are awesome. You guys are a good combo. One of the few okies I like. Lol. can't wait for the show.
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/24/17 10:33 AM

Greatness
Posted By: Pintail711

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/26/17 12:46 AM

Very cool
Posted By: Longeye

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/26/17 12:58 PM

If what I read in the bass fishing section is true regarding him on Fork, then I've lost all respect for him.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/26/17 03:51 PM

smile thumb
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/28/17 07:12 PM

Please explain what you read others were saying about him on fork I could not find it and I've known him a long time he's nothing but greatness
Posted By: River Mongrel

Re: Jimmy Houston outdoors and Chris Carey from Striper Express - 06/28/17 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service
Please explain what you read others were saying about him on fork I could not find it and I've known him a long time he's nothing but greatness

Boom!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum