Texas Fishing Forum

Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip

Posted By: Lee in Texas

Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip - 02/20/15 02:23 AM

Old and Funny
Hilarious, well, until it happens to you! roflmao Just like it does to me seems, EVERY fishing trip
Murphys Law kicks in!!!
God Bless
Posted By: northdallasfisherman

Re: Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip - 02/20/15 03:22 AM

Love those crazy videos. I bought the dvd for my 10 yr old. He laughs his butt off at it. It's so funny to see him laughing at it

Re: Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip - 02/20/15 12:46 PM

Glad you enjoyed, me too. He is one of the all time great fishermen and so very 'real'. Almost everyone can relate to have things like that have happened to them as well.
I kept the You Tube videos of Bill and watch them often.
Nice to have something to make you either grin or laugh out loud
God Bless
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip - 02/21/15 02:13 PM

Always enjoy the Bill Dance series of mistakes. Thanks for sharing. cheers

Side Note: I can personally relate to a couple of his experiences. bang
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip - 02/21/15 04:03 PM

Lots of laughs. Thanks for posting. roflmao

Re: Old/Funny - Just Like What Happens To Me Every Fishing Trip - 02/21/15 11:28 PM

Your most welcome. I laugh every time I see these. I just don't see how anyone could keep from at least grinning, and most of the 'mishaps' that happened to him have happened to me and I'm sure many, many others.
God Bless
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum