Texas Fishing Forum

Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge

Posted By: humberto vega

Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 11/28/15 02:05 AM

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 11/28/15 03:47 AM

coolphotosGood times. Nice fish. Thanks for sharing. cheers
Posted By: RHP

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 11/28/15 04:20 PM

I am so envious.
Posted By: Lovfldx

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 11/29/15 04:10 PM

That food tray would be my death warrant! I am deadly allergic to Shrimp in any shape, form or fashion. Makes my tongue and breathing passages swell and close.

Nice fish though

Rudy
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 11/29/15 06:18 PM

I showed my wife that pic and she said " guess we're going to red lobster " thanks tff! Nice pics!
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 11/30/15 02:53 PM

Awesome stuff.....I'm ready to leave now!
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 12/01/15 09:49 AM

Happy Birthday Humberto!
Posted By: humberto vega

Re: Filming tv shows with Mike Ritz and the Mayor of choix at lake Huites, El Palmar Lodge - 12/02/15 03:04 AM

thank very much my friend, have a good night
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum