Texas Fishing Forum

NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it-

Posted By: Ole’ Pops

NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/05/13 11:49 AM

We have several Anglers on the TFF that like to use the GO GO Minnow's now! I wanted to take a sec and show them that they are not just for Crappie and Bass. Never forget to take the 1 in GO GO's to the Rocky Mountains if they are trout fishing! We fished um side by side rooster tails and caught a lot more on the 1" chicken.....

This was very surprising to me since a small rooster tail has always been my choice when spin fishing the public streams. I was not planning on doing a video while I was there but the trout made me do it! :rolfmao: This video will help a lot of people that fish like this...

There were more Texans in the mountains than NM residents I think! Met some really nice Texas folk and gave them some GO GO's to try.... They loved um too!

I feel very confident that anyone can take a 1" Electric Chicken and catch trout in the public trout streams. I might drop down to a 1/32nd head next time I go though.....

The 1 in Electric Chicken BY FAR the favorite color..... and we fished a lot. I just think the orange color resembled a crayfish.... That's what they keyed in on.

It was EASY fishing. The weather was AWESOME. Water was cold and the kidos has a blast. -

Posted By: Tejas Trofeo

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/06/13 02:08 PM

where can I get the go-go minnow?
Posted By: Bissett

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/06/13 04:54 PM

Love catching those trout!
Thunder up!!
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/06/13 05:54 PM

excellent...they work here on Tawakoni too.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/06/13 06:29 PM

Nice Fish. Good job on the video. cheers
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/07/13 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Nice Fish. Good job on the video. cheers

Plus #1. Also a super good eating fish! thumb
Posted By: Ole’ Pops

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/08/13 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: txtrophy
where can I get the go-go minnow?

Check out www.FleFly.com or see if you can find a dealer near you on our dealer network link.
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: NM Mountain's. Public water trout fishing fun! You need to try it- - 08/08/13 10:29 PM

pretty cool
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum