Texas Fishing Forum

North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate?

Posted By: shanedaviesguide.com

North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/26/11 04:15 PM

Greetings to everyone out in TFF Land on beahalf of River Run Guide Service. smile

As a rule of thumb, I tend to keep my river bite close to vest. slinger

At the same time, folks need to know the huge potential for trophy bass right now on many of our Texas Rivers...

The river leviathan pictured was CPR'd via kayak this past Saturday. partyon

For a shot at the fish of a lifetime or a new personal best, contact River Run Guide Service @ 214/418-9786 / shanedaviesguide@gmail.com.

Kayak fishing Texas Rivers is a great way to beat the heat!
Posted By: Stax®

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/26/11 06:43 PM

I would thank the Lord for that one too!!!!
Posted By: hook-line&sinker

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/26/11 09:01 PM

Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/26/11 09:17 PM

Queen of the river.
Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/26/11 09:19 PM

I had a blast going with Shane a few weeks ago! It's certainly a workout in the hot sun but TONS of big bass. Non stop action!!!!
Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/26/11 09:38 PM

I would LOVE to go out on the Devils River with you. Oh only if I had money... lol
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/27/11 12:32 AM

That's a pig, Shane.
Posted By: castnbass

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 02:34 AM

Well yak I finally joined the forums .you took me out on river below pk summer 09 had great time caught lots of fish .maybe you can find pics and post them .anyone looking for a guide there's no doubt he's one of the best at this tough profession .give him a call.
Posted By: 325homie

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 04:22 AM

Nice
Posted By: LoneStarCarper

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Chasin Hogs
Queen of the river.

technically thats a carp wink

"The Carp is the Queen of Rivers: a stately, good and very subtle fish." --Izaak Walton

Great fish shane!
Posted By: bugsbunny

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 02:01 PM

Live bait or artificial shane?
Posted By: Hydra Sport

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 03:29 PM

congrats Shane - hope things are going well for you - keep up the great work - love your pics and posts - Clete
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 10:52 PM

i'm about ready for another round. give me a shout and as always nice fish!
Posted By: _86_

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: bugsbunny

Neither. He simply calls to the fish and they jump into the kayak.
Posted By: bugsbunny

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/28/11 11:57 PM

Those brazos bass are fickle, I found live bait works best at the times I went years ago.
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/31/11 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Reel Jerk
Originally Posted By: bugsbunny

Neither. He simply calls to the fish and they jump into the kayak.

LOL. That's why he's known as the fish whisperer. Or is it Osceoloa? I forget. bolt
Posted By: shanedaviesguide.com

Re: North Texas River Guide Report - Won't You Let Me Twist Your Fate? - 07/31/11 06:22 PM

Thanks guys. smile

I think. winking
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum