Texas Fishing Forum

Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes

Posted By: Osbornfishing

Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/24/23 05:22 PM

I often get asked where I get my fishing equipment. For me it is basically EBay and garage sales. I dig through lots of junk, dirty clothes, and trash. But occasionally you find a gem.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mo

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/24/23 05:36 PM

Some is going to get some good deals when I'm gone. I hope they don't sell my stuff for what I said I paid for it. smile

Mo
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/24/23 06:11 PM

wow
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/24/23 10:26 PM

Score!!! Good find sir.
Posted By: mrmakAUCTIONEER

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/24/23 10:33 PM

GOOD ONE
Posted By: MAC67STANG

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/25/23 02:18 AM

thumb
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/25/23 06:59 PM

coolphotos
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/25/23 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mo
Some is going to get some good deals when I'm gone. I hope they don't sell my stuff for what I said I paid for it. smile

Mo

I made this same joke recently that we have all made and someone came on here and said "They knew I was a liar" or something along those lines and I think they were serious. LOL
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/25/23 10:54 PM

^^^ cheers
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/26/23 11:30 AM

Nice haul. thumb
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/27/23 08:18 PM

thumb thumb
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/28/23 04:39 PM

Great find.
I found some good deals on ebay for reels but not much luck at garage sales. thumb
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 05/28/23 06:31 PM

Jack Pot! Nice find. rockon
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 06/16/23 03:10 PM

Very cool! I have that folding net and love it when stream fishing.
Posted By: IslandJim

Re: Garage Sales - You have to dig through a bunch of junk but sometimes - 06/19/23 08:12 PM

I've found that if the sale spot has a boat, but no For Sale sign on it, there probably won't be fishing gear for sale. If the boat has a for Sale sign, the guy died, or got old and decrepit, and there might just be some gear for sale! If there's no boat, it's a longshot for gear, but that's how you find the good stuff. Facts of life. IslandJim
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum