Texas Fishing Forum

New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught

Posted By: Dudebassrfun

New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 02:10 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 02:11 AM

Also the average fish you catch is 3 lbs at least never seen anything like it tons of bullfrogs and huge bass i now call it the land of the giants
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 03:34 AM

Nice fish and nice find on the "The Land of Giants". Also welcome to the TFF!. cheers
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 03:34 AM

clap
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 11:06 AM

thumb
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 12:36 PM

Nice fish and Welcome!
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 01:37 PM

Love a good pond! clap welcome
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 06:22 PM

welcome Nice fish. Congratulations. Keep the pictures coming.
Posted By: gar1970

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/15/22 11:38 PM

Nice bass! Welcome to the TFF hooked

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/16/22 10:59 AM

Thanks
Posted By: T Bird

Re: New to tff whats up boys found this small pond on google earth and this is what i caught - 04/16/22 12:34 PM

coolphotos thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum